New from NKY

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thought I would stop by and say hello. New member from northern KY. Longtime 1911 fanatic looking to flesh out and move around some items in my collection. Les Baer and Dan Wesson owner. All the best.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome aboard! You'll fit right in here. I love the Baer gun. Is it by any chance a TR Special? I love those!
From West Mi. Always been fascinated with Ky. Beautiful state. Great history, as does the rest of the south.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thought I would stop by and say hello. New member from northern KY. Longtime 1911 fanatic looking to flesh out and move around some items in my collection. Les Baer and Dan Wesson owner. All the best.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

hammonje

New Fanatic
It's an Ultimate Tactical Carry. Bit thinner than most LB grips. Shoots like a dream, an absolute one-holer.

I hear Michigan is mighty beautiful as well in the rural parts. Few of my colleagues go there on vacation every late summer. Thanks for the welcome fellers!!!!!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
It's an Ultimate Tactical Carry. Bit thinner than most LB grips. Shoots like a dream, an absolute one-holer.

I hear Michigan is mighty beautiful as well in the rural parts. Few of my colleagues go there on vacation every late summer. Thanks for the welcome fellers!!!!!
It's a beautiful state especially the UP. We were there 2 years ago looking for rocks. We accidently booked a hotel in Hurly WI. stayed there for two nights. Great people very friendly. I've found that for the most part people in Michigan are ok, at least those who live outside larger towns.

Latest posts