New from MD

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello and Welcome from NW FL. I recently found this home away from the range myself. Just kinda getting a feel for the site after hovering around as a spectator. Something cool I just discovered is if you ever had to deal with gun sites filled with know-it-alls (without facts to back up), keyboard commando's and just plain A** H***s and your opinion doesn't matter...and moderators who take sides or ban you for not going with group-think....this place is not one. Only one Administrator/Owner of site, and he's fair and cool with members speaking their minds without the cloud of censorship over your head. LoL now I'm sure there is a line in the sand we would not be allowed to cross, and am sure someone in the past may have felt the wrath, but so far politics, guns, religion ect..are on the table (just please don't start a Glock thread or question lol). If you notice a green block with "Fanatic Family" or something under members names...it is a designator for spending a whole $9.99 a year to support this site. If I have to pay $4.99 a month for my wife to have Discovery+ on tv, I damn sure am sharing money with a site I appreciate. I sound like a salesman, sorry and take my "sharing opinion" with a grain of salt...the site is free and I am now done...and if you knew all this already..belay my last! And Welcome Aboard!

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome.

You need to have a thick skin on gun forums. Keep in mind many people attach their egos to their hardware for some reason. This is a form of martial art and the ability to kill others results in a certain level of "extra ego" towards others.

SW51

Fanatic
Welcome.

You need to have a thick skin on gun forums. Keep in mind many people attach their egos to their hardware for some reason. This is a form of martial art and the ability to kill others results in a certain level of "extra ego" towards others.
LOL, I stopped caring about what others think along time ago. Thanks for the welcome, so far all good

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from NC. Glad to have you. There's a group of good people here. We all seem to think alike. There's rarely a disagreement and when there is, I haven't seen any flaming. It just doesn't get any better.