New Ammo Website, Ammo made in Wisconsin

Master Gunworks

Active Fanatic
We are opening our new ammo website on Saturday September 17th. We will start with offering .45 ACP, 9mm and .40 S&W in several loads. We will be offering our "1911 Candy". It is the nickname we gave our .45ACP 230gr Hardball Match. We will post the link here when the website is officially open.
IMG_3795.jpegresize.jpeg

Last edited:

grainfed

Fanatic
I wish this new company all the success on the planet but at their prices for .45 ball ammo, they won't be getting any of my funds. They are wanting around 80 cents per round where it is commonly available for 50 cents. With ball ammo, I don't need Match 1911 Candy style ammo for the range. Get your prices down in line and I'll do some ordering.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've put some thought into this merchant code for CC's.
Thinking one could purchase visa or mastercard gift cards to make gun/ammo transactions?
Your thoughts?
I'm afraid they'd still track the transactions, they probably have been doing so since they came up with them.

dennishoddy

There are 24 States Attorney Generals filing suit to stop this tracking saying it's unconstitutional.
There is still help on the horizon.

Republican AGs demand credit card companies drop plans to track gun sales

"Tracking this information can only result in its misuse, either unintentional or deliberate."

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
There are 24 States Attorney Generals filing suit to stop this tracking saying it's unconstitutional.
There is still help on the horizon.

Republican AGs demand credit card companies drop plans to track gun sales

"Tracking this information can only result in its misuse, either unintentional or deliberate."

Nothing the govt does is unintentional.....NOTHING!

Latest posts