My background!!

SgtRuger

New Fanatic
I'm a retired LEO of 27 years but that was a few years back so I'm now an old guy. For about 20 of those years I was the Range Officer, Firearms Instructor and Armorer. I attended S&W, Colt, Ruger, Glock, Sig Sauer, Remington Armorer Schools. With S&W, Colt, and Ruger both revolver and semi auto schools. I've also had my share of 1911 models including a Gold Cup and Combat Commander that was set up by Don Tedford Master Armorer at Colt. At Bianchi Cup V, the Colt Armorer set up the Gold Cup with ambidextrous safety's so it could be used in combat matches. I've been a gun nut from a very early age and still keep my hand in it even now. By the way thanks for the nice welcome

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm a retired LEO of 27 years but that was a few years back so I'm now an old guy. For about 20 of those years I was the Range Officer, Firearms Instructor and Armorer. I attended S&W, Colt, Ruger, Glock, Sig Sauer, Remington Armorer Schools. With S&W, Colt, and Ruger both revolver and semi auto schools. I've also had my share of 1911 models including a Gold Cup and Combat Commander that was set up by Don Tedford Master Armorer at Colt. At Bianchi Cup V, the Colt Armorer set up the Gold Cup with ambidextrous safety's so it could be used in combat matches. I've been a gun nut from a very early age and still keep my hand in it even now. By the way thanks for the nice welcome
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome from West Mi. You should like it here a great bunch of folks!

Latest posts