May not have posted here when joined

Jennifers

Fanatic
Well I was going through the list at the top of the log in page and saw a message, "Go to Check In to check in". Thought I did, maybe not! OK, here goes:

In Iowa City, Iowa, anyone from IA drop me a line and lets see if we can meet up. I come, stay awhile. get busy, go away, come back when I think of it, stay awhile, get busy. Don't take it personally, sooner or later I need intelligent conversation.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Well I was going through the list at the top of the log in page and saw a message, "Go to Check In to check in". Thought I did, maybe not! OK, here goes:

In Iowa City, Iowa, anyone from IA drop me a line and lets see if we can meet up. I come, stay awhile. get busy, go away, come back when I think of it, stay awhile, get busy. Don't take it personally, sooner or later I need intelligent conversation.
Welcome. I recognize your name from TOOS. Glad to have you. There's plenty of good conversation here and you will fit right in.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello! I to remember your screen name from the other sight. Welcome over and yes every now and then we all need some intelligent conversation.
My wife says that when she needs to get away that she's done "peopling" for a while, cause people are stupid!! God I love that woman!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome back :D intelligent conversation well yes, that too.
And not least of course, the search for good ammo & loading components.

Last Mag-tech 230 ball I saw for sale was $105.00, over $2.00 a round for 45acp FMJ.
Hope things are better in your neck of the woods.

thumbnail_1080x.jpg;)

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts