Man Buns?

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I've noticed when a statement or question is posed, and you disagree with it and challenge the person or persons on the other side of it. Or challenge the validity or background of their position, they tend to whine and look for weak individuals to help them out of there BS stance. Crackpots and cheapskates on a 1911 forum? I believe they would be better suited for Glocks. I don't care about your so-called background, degrees, or political preference on a gun related question (unless you a bonified Vet). State your opinion and STFU. Don't start crying like Lib with no backbone.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've noticed when a statement or question is posed, and you disagree with it and challenge the person or persons on the other side of it. Or challenge the validity or background of their position, they tend to whine and look for weak individuals to help them out of there BS stance. Crackpots and cheapskates on a 1911 forum? I believe they would be better suited for Glocks. I don't care about your so-called background, degrees, or political preference on a gun related question (unless you a bonified Vet). State your opinion and STFU. Don't start crying like Lib with no backbone.
Well said sir.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Being a skillet head myself I'll be denied the joy of a man bun.

My always helpful wife suggested a hair appliance that would stick on the top of my head like those stick on Christmas bows.

I'll hand it to her. She has the ability to keep a straight face when I can't.
She sounds like a keeper! I've got a great one too!

Latest posts