Magpul Gen M2 PMAG 30 Round 5.56 Magazine - Black

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Trying to figure out why they have Ohio listed in the magazine restricted list???? Ohio does NOT have any restrictions on capacity! So $6.99 doesn't do me any good when they don't have their info straight!!
Many States introduce Anti-Gun Bills every year. Just recently, an Ohio GOP Senator introduced an evil anti 2nd Amendment Bill. But it did not pass. It's up to "us" to ride herd on these criminal traitor Senators, see they never get re-elected or demand they get recalled. We do make a difference.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Gentlemen; beware of arms scammers. Website like a Mossberg site l found sounding like a factory direct site. They we're scammers. If it doesn't feel right, go by your gut feeling & check them out.
Worthless ATF is more worried about honest gun folk than these scammers.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Gentlemen; beware of arms scammers. Website like a Mossberg site l found sounding like a factory direct site. They we're scammers. If it doesn't feel right, go by your gut feeling & check them out.
Worthless ATF is more worried about honest gun folk than these scammers.
Yes, there is a sight called Federal ammo too. I do not trust them either. Not Federal's real sight. Wont take regular payment, just the new stuff, and I have heard they are probably a scam. If I remember correctly, some folks have actually received their orders, but I think it smells bad. Buyer beware!

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, there is a sight called Federal ammo too. I do not trust them either. Not Federal's real sight. Wont take regular payment, just the new stuff, and I have heard they are probably a scam. If I remember correctly, some folks have actually received their orders, but I think it smells bad. Buyer beware!
Thank You for sharing the information.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

MAGPUL PMAG 30 ROUND MAGAZINE GEN 2 MOE 5.56X45 - MAG571-BLK

(3840)
$19.99$12.30

whatshotDAILY DEAL

whatshotDaily Deal

local_shipping FREE SHIPPING 10+

local_offer CODE: "PMAG"

local_offer Code: PMAG

$74.90 total on ten

1665833446172.gif

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic

MAGPUL PMAG 30 ROUND MAGAZINE GEN 2 MOE 5.56X45 - MAG571-BLK

(3840)
$19.99$12.30

whatshotDAILY DEAL

whatshotDaily Deal

local_offer CODE: "PMAG"

local_offer Code: PMAG

$74.49 total on ten

View attachment 28746
Thanks for the intel. Palmetto is a good Company, and I've dealt with them before. But, I think I will explore a different form of payment. Front page says the arms industry is being hit again. credit card purchases of firearms, and certain accessories can now be tracked. Purchases "deemed suspicious" can be shared with law enforcement. Deemed suspicious, means anyone who purchases firearms, ammo, scope, or a MAGA Flag?

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
" Gentlemen; beware of arms scammers...." Possibly the best advice you can heed.
If you see a great deal on a site that is new to you..beware.
I frequently read on my local firearms website of buyers being fleeced by " great deals" they found on the net.

If tempted, investigate the sellers as best you can, look for & check out any addresses the seller provides,
if you have doubts, and anything thing seems not right, run away
Scammers are getting better, and because they have had success &, they're increasing in numbers...daily.
Buyer beware has more meaning now than ever before.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Received this note from Palmetto State Armory via GunZone
Help Desk Ticket #128729 (Credit Card Concerns) has been updated by Christina - GunZoneDeals. Action Taken: Public note added.

Content:

Good morning,
Thank you for contacting GunZoneDeals.com. At this time Credit Card companies are able to see that a purchase was made on our website and able to see the amount cost only.
You are also welcome to place an order with a money order at check out by selecting money order under the payment option!
Thank you,
Christina

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Received this note from Palmetto State Armory via GunZone
Help Desk Ticket #128729 (Credit Card Concerns) has been updated by Christina - GunZoneDeals. Action Taken: Public note added.

Content:

Good morning,
Thank you for contacting GunZoneDeals.com. At this time Credit Card companies are able to see that a purchase was made on our website and able to see the amount cost only.
You are also welcome to place an order with a money order at check out by selecting money order under the payment option!
Thank you,
Christina
Bless their hearts! Thank you Palmetto State. Wanna bet they start getting a bunch of m/o's? I sure hope so!

Latest posts