Lost magazines at the range! :(

Went out to OKC gun club this afternoon to shoot a couple guns and I left one of those nylon california competion magazine sleeves at the range. I left at 5pm ish, and I didnt see anyone on any of the north bays at the action pistol area was shooting. So whoever picked them up must have gotten out there for the last 30min of daylight.

The mag pouch was purple, held six mags, and may have had "9mm" written on it in black marker.
missing are one 17rd 9mm caspian mag, black, one 140mm 38super mag, black with silver basepad, and 4 140mm 9mm mags also black bodies with silver basepad.

Guys, please keep a lookout for them, either at the range, or on craiglist or any other gun classifieds board. Hopefully someone picked them up for safe keeping and Ill definitely be contacting the guys in charge of the action pistol bays.

I left it on the left side covered safe area/table of the last bay most northern bay, just to next of where we shoot our long range 3gun stages.

Good news is that theyre mine and not a client's. Guess its time for my annual stupid tax.

Ill give a reward for whoever can get me any information leading to their return..

thanks guysphot attached of what it looks like besides the color, which is a dark purple.

thanks.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Just kidding mike. If I see them for sale I'll be sure and buy them and sell them back to you at 1000% mark up, just to make sure you never do it again. Just trying to help you out is all.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I get confused too when I shoot at night when I'm drunk.
If okcgc didn't want us up there at night getting drunk they wouldn't let us sneak ice chests full of beer in our trunks and cut the chains off the gates.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Glad you found them man. Reading that post made my ass pucker more than usual when I read your posts.

Latest posts