Like custom car shows ? Pics from Detroit Autorama 2022

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Wish I could say I took the pics in the attached link.. but I didn't.
I did consider attending the Detroit Autorama 2022 show ,( a 3 day event) but previous commitments & bad weather kept me away this year.
Event wasn't held last year ( covid) but I've attended them fairly regularly in the past.
Found this link to these nice pics taken by a pro photographer & thought some might want to check them out.. there's a few bike pics, & a custom e-bike ? !
Enjoy..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shotgl...7720297168242/

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Wish I could say I took the pics in the attached link.. but I didn't.
I did consider attending the Detroit Autorama 2022 show ,( a 3 day event) but previous commitments & bad weather kept me away this year.
Event wasn't held last year ( covid) but I've attended them fairly regularly in the past.
Found this link to these nice pics taken by a pro photographer & thought some might want to check them out.. there's a few bike pics, & a custom e-bike ? !
Enjoy..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shotgl...7720297168242/
Wow does the Ramchargers rail remind me of better days. The 29 Ford with the 409, and the 57 T Bird, wow. My dream car growing up was a 57 Bird. Thank you for the trip down fond memory lane.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Man they really suck at advertising ****! Unless your addicted to FB you don't find anything out until after it's over?! I live in NW Ohio, work in Toledo in the auto industry and didn't hear anything about this event until I read about it on a gun forum???
Like the HotRod power tour that come through my hometown a couple years back on their way to Norwalk drag way for the next stop. Found out as I was driving though town and wondered why all these cool ass cars where in town???

Latest posts