Lawmaker wants to let college faculty, students carry guns on campus

ExSniper

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is one police chief who thinks this is an excellent idea! Hopefully some Oklahoma legislators will get the idea that legally armed citizens are safer and so are those around them.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I firmly believe that anytime someone fears that the person they plan to attack may be armed their likely hood to assault that person drops tremendously. It's the bully rule. Bully's don't pick on big tough guys. They pick on the weak and helpless.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I firmly believe that anytime someone fears that the person they plan to attack may be armed their likely hood to assault that person drops tremendously. It's the bully rule. Bully's don't pick on big tough guys. They pick on the weak and helpless.

That is why I'm ALL FOR OPEN CARRY! In my opinion, crime would drop sharply. I say that because if the criminal thinks there's a risk of one or more citizens killing their sorry ass, they will be less likely to commit the crime!

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Here is one police chief who thinks this is an excellent idea! Hopefully some Oklahoma legislators will get the idea that legally armed citizens are safer and so are those around them.

You are just the kind of person whose testimony, barring ridiculous political ramifications, these legislators could use. Good on you for supporting the armed citizen, sir.

BobWill

I Can't Feel My Legs
I am a strong carry suporter. the fbi has shown that vilent crimes have droped since conceled carry has become so popular. And like someone else said its a fact that if a crimanal tyhinks someone has a gun it is less likly that they will become a victom..lets face it crimanls are lazy cowards or they would have a difffernt vocation...BUT lets facw it it is a slippery slope some people I know with a gun,,scares the hell outa me. hell they cant walk and chew gum