Laser target app, iTargetPro finally updated/fixed....

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
For those who have the really cool laser beam target system (and smartphone app) for iTargetPro. We all know how it has been buggy ever since last year and had some serious issues from a "patch" that they did. Well, the makers in iTargetPro corrected the issue, released a new updated version, and everything is now back to normal.

Anyway, getting to the point, I visited my daughter & son-in-law (seeing the new baby granddaughter!) in NC over the holidays. My son-in-law got out his Glock 19, the laser cartridge, and the iTargetPro target frame thingamajig...

This was ME shooting a Glock 19 9mm, lefthanded, right eye dominant, both eyes open, from 12 feet away in the dining room with the target system on the kitchen countertop, right there in the USMC military housing unit in Camp LeJeune, NC. :cool:

Is it me, or are Glocks a little awkward or perhaps it's in the trigger? I don't know... But, I'll gladly shoot a 1911 .45 ACP every minute of every day! :D

20220104_151134[1].jpg

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Not bad shooting! I need to get the update, I have not used my iTarget in a while. Good practice tool/toy.

I have to pull the trigger on a glock with the joint of my finger, not the pad, or I get poor trigger pulls. But yeah, the 1911 trigger will spoil you.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Not bad shooting! I need to get the update, I have not used my iTarget in a while. Good practice tool/toy.

I have to pull the trigger on a glock with the joint of my finger, not the pad, or I get poor trigger pulls. But yeah, the 1911 trigger will spoil you.
I have 1 Glock 17 in the stable. My trigger pull is 3.5 lbs. If it weren't for the light pull, I would never have gotten proficient with it.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am resisting the temptation to mess with my glock trigger. I got the glock for my volunteer job. Then I found out I can carry any gun I want for that job. Thinking about going back to the 1911 when my box from Integrity Arms shows up in a few weeks.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am resisting the temptation to mess with my glock trigger. I got the glock for my volunteer job. Then I found out I can carry any gun I want for that job. Thinking about going back to the 1911 when my box from Integrity Arms shows up in a few weeks.
I put the 3.5 lb. disconnector and a flat trigger in mine, both from Wilson Combat. Both dropped right in and made a huge difference. The trigger shoe is machined aluminum and smooth as silk.

Sorry if I'm not helping you continue to resist the temptation.:)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Pretty good. The Glock trigger is something I struggle to get used to. A good 1911 trigger will spoil you and make you feel like you're standing on Mars when you're holding a Glock.
1911 triggers are by far the best! However if I'm not carrying my Smith 442, I have either a Glock19, or my Taurus G3C, and of the two of those, the Taurus has a far better trigger than the Glock. It is snappier than the Glock 19 though.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh my, what a dilemma lol!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
For those who have the really cool laser beam target system (and smartphone app) for iTargetPro. We all know how it has been buggy ever since last year and had some serious issues from a "patch" that they did. Well, the makers in iTargetPro corrected the issue, released a new updated version, and everything is now back to normal.

Anyway, getting to the point, I visited my daughter & son-in-law (seeing the new baby granddaughter!) in NC over the holidays. My son-in-law got out his Glock 19, the laser cartridge, and the iTargetPro target frame thingamajig...

This was ME shooting a Glock 19 9mm, lefthanded, right eye dominant, both eyes open, from 12 feet away in the dining room with the target system on the kitchen countertop, right there in the USMC military housing unit in Camp LeJeune, NC. :cool:

Is it me, or are Glocks a little awkward or perhaps it's in the trigger? I don't know... But, I'll gladly shoot a 1911 .45 ACP every minute of every day! :D

View attachment 10734
Well centered, works for me.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I put the 3.5 lb. disconnector and a flat trigger in mine, both from Wilson Combat. Both dropped right in and made a huge difference. The trigger shoe is machined aluminum and smooth as silk.

I like the flat trigger, will most likely order one. Is the 3.5 # connector the "tactical connector"?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I like the flat trigger, will most likely order one. Is the 3.5 # connector the "tactical connector"?
Yes. Link here. It makes a huge improvement by itself, but I bought the flat trigger too because it's Wilson Combat and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I was not disappointed at all.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Resistance is futile lol

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Now you have made me order new parts... :)

I had a Glock 23 converted to 9mm a few years ago. I think I had Apex stuff in it, was a much improved trigger. I think I will like the flat trigger in my Glock.

Latest posts