Kudos to WC

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
when I bought my Beretta brigadier a few years back and it had the action tuning done by WC before shipping, I did notice the trigger was really nice. I enjoyed it a lot

now fast forward to the Vertec release. with action tuning of course. Finally had a change to us e it on the range after my hand surgery. WOW what an awesome, low # weight,easy to use trigger that is. Of course it still has the long slack (take up) before you hit the wall. BUT the crisp break and such alight weight of pressure sure make shooting and especially follow up shots much better. I NEED much more time with this toy.

just sharing the joy and feeding YOUR addiction too.

you NEED one of these if you like Berettas

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I will add my plus to WC service, I bought a CQB new and 1st match on day 2 the front sight came off like gone no more there! That was on Sat, I called them early Monday am and shipped it per their instructions for same day delivery! Wed am I got it back with a box of goodies, a few days later a call asking if all was ok, it was, then 2 weeks later another call asking if it still was ok! Then to top it all off a letter of thanks for loyalty.
That was about 15 yrs back with heavy use, I have a very early CQB. Never 1 jam of any kind, best service I ever have had.

I will have to add I have had the same quality of service from STI on 1 issue years back.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I will add WC did pay me back for my shipping to them for same day air about 2 weeks later. I was out nothing but 2 days time.

Latest posts