USPSA - Air Capital Practical Shooters - Augusta, KS

4th Monday of the Month

4th Tuesday of the Month
IDPA - The Bullet Stop - Wichita, KS

4th Friday of the Month
USPSA - Wichita Practical Pistol Club - Wichita, KS
USPSA - Bullet Hole Practical Shooters - Overland Park, KS

4th Saturday of the Month

5th Sunday of the Month (1/30, 5/29, 7/31, 10/30)

5th Saturday of the Month (3/31, 6/30, 9/29, 12,29)

Please double check with the respective club before every match as match dates and times change.

I need some help from our Kansas Shooters too update this list please. We could use a good moderator from the Kansas Area too to help maintain and grow this section.

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
Every Friday of the Month
USPSA -Wichita Practical Pistol Club - Wichita, KS

USPSA - Bullethole Practical Shooters, Overland Park, KS WWW.bhpsc.us

1st Sunday of the Month
IDPA - Bullseye Range - Wichita, KS

1st Monday of the Month

1st Saturday of the Month

2nd Sunday of the Month

2nd Monday of the Month

2nd Tuesday of the Month

2nd Saturday of the Month
IDPA - Air Capital Practical Shooters - Augusta, KS

USPSA - Millcreek Practical Shooting League. De Soto, KS WWW.mcpsl.org

3rd Sunday of the Month

USPSA - Capital City Practical Shooters Topeka, KS

3rd Saturday of the Month

4th Sunday of the Month

4th Monday of the Month

4th Tuesday of the Month

Please double check with the respective club before every match as match dates and times change.

I need some help from our Kansas Shooters too update this list please. We could use a good moderator from the Kansas Area too to help maintain and grow this section.

dennishoddy

I live closer to these guys than anybody.A friend shoots clays at Augusta on Thursdays, but Its not a time I can get off.

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
Every Friday of the Month
USPSA -Wichita Practical Pistol Club - Wichita, KS

1st Sunday of the Month

1st Monday of the Month

1st Saturday of the Month

2nd Sunday of the Month

2nd Monday of the Month

2nd Tuesday of the Month

2nd Saturday of the Month
IDPA - Air Capital Practical Shooters - Augusta, KS

3G - Central Kansas Prairie Shooters - Ellsworth KS

3rd Sunday of the Month

3G - Central Kansas Gun Club - Hutchinson KS

3rd Saturday of the Month

4th Sunday of the Month

4th Monday of the Month

4th Tuesday of the Month

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
Morning Guys

Just posted the dates for a couple local monthly 3G matches held up here. Both these matches are new this year and have grown over the season and look to be going strong next season. We had 20+ shooters at Ellsworth and 40 + in Hutchinson this month. Both ranges have 5-6 bays that close range stages can be built in and LR targets out to 300 at Ellsworth and 600 at the Hutchinson range.

At this time the different ranges are talking about next season's schedule and if keeping the same days will conflict with other area 3G shoots. I got to travel to OKC in the spring and shoot in a match and hope to bring some other shooters down this fall/winter. Will the 3G matches at OKC still be held on the 4th Saturday of the month next year?

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
RE KC Area matches.
We should be finalizing the 2013 dates at Millcreek Practical Shooting League(De Soto, KS) shortly. Expect USPSA matches to be second Saturday of every month. Multigun will pick up on third Saturdays in March. Will update once the dates are confirmed.

Bullethole (Overland Park, KS) USPSA club shoots Friday night's.

Also look at Higginsville and Pioneer (both in MO) to start their outdoor USPSA season in March.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
We should be finalizing the 2013 dates at Millcreek Practical Shooting League(De Soto, KS) shortly.
I've shot this match with Riich & the guys, it's a good time.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Riich said:
RE KC Area matches.
We should be finalizing the 2013 dates at Millcreek Practical Shooting League(De Soto, KS) shortly. Expect USPSA matches to be second Saturday of every month. Multigun will pick up on third Saturdays in March. Will update once the dates are confirmed.

Bullethole (Overland Park, KS) USPSA club shoots Friday night's.

Also look at Higginsville and Pioneer (both in MO) to start their outdoor USPSA season in March.

Do you have any links to those clubs?

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
Millcreek www.mcpsl.org -- The USPSA matches will be on second Saturdays. We've been averaging 6+ stages last year and expect we will do similar this year. The dates for the multigun are still being finalized.
Bullethole www.bhpsc.us -- every Friday night unless there is a major holiday.
Capital City (Topeka) www.capitalcitygunclub.com/USPSA --USPSA on third Sundays. Also IDPA on Second Sundays.
Higginsville (MO) www.lgconline.org -- Does not look like they have posted their 2013 schedule yet. Expect it will start in March.

jtischauser

Riich said:
Millcreek www.mcpsl.org -- The USPSA matches will be on second Saturdays. We've been averaging 6+ stages last year and expect we will do similar this year. The dates for the multigun are still being finalized.
Capital City (Topeka) www.capitalcitygunclub.com/USPSA --USPSA on third Sundays. Also IDPA on Second Sundays.
Higginsville (MO) www.lgconline.org -- Does not look like they have posted their 2013 schedule yet. Expect it will start in March.
I think I have them all updated. Thanks for the info it is much appreciated!!!

jtischauser

Riich said:
I emailed the Mill Creek MD about 3 gun dates for 2013. Here is what I found...

Jesse,

The dates are as follows on the 3rd Saturday of the month:

April 20th
June 15th
July 20th
August 17th
September 21st (tentative)
November 16th

Sign-ups start at 7:45AM, shooters meeting at 8:30AM and shooting right after the meeting. First timers come early for a special safety briefing (send me an email so I know you will be there). 4-6 stages per match. We will tailor the round count to no more than 100 rounds per each gun per match with the reality of about 65 rounds for each.

John Podolanko
MCPSL Multi-gun Director

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
I am the Match Director and here is the info for 3 gun in Hutchinson Ks

CKGC hosts 3 gun matches the 3rd Sunday of the month all year round but weather permitting only for the winter months of November thru February. For winter months, we shoot only those days that the weather is forecast to get above 40-degrees. For winter matches, Match Director Manuel Camacho "MC" will be posting a couple days in advance if the match is on at his website www.mcsportingarms.com and also at www.ksccw.com.
Set up starts at 8:30 AM, registration at 9am, and firing starts at 10 AM. The matches generally last for 3 to 4 hours. All shooters are expected to help during the match, pasting targets, resetting steel, policing brass and tear down after the match. Your early appearance to help with set up will be appreciated. Match fee’s at $15.00 per shooter.

Shooting distances will vary from 2 feet to 200 yards. You can expect round counts of 75 pistol, 75 rifle and 30 to 40 bird shoot and 5 to 10 slugs per match. You will engage a variety of Steel targets and card board silhouettes.
http://ckgc.org/index.html

jtischauser

1911-45 said:
I am the Match Director and here is the info for 3 gun in Hutchinson Ks

CKGC hosts 3 gun matches the 3rd Sunday of the month all year round but weather permitting only for the winter months of November thru February. For winter months, we shoot only those days that the weather is forecast to get above 40-degrees. For winter matches, Match Director Manuel Camacho "MC" will be posting a couple days in advance if the match is on at his website www.mcsportingarms.com and also at www.ksccw.com.
Set up starts at 8:30 AM, registration at 9am, and firing starts at 10 AM. The matches generally last for 3 to 4 hours. All shooters are expected to help during the match, pasting targets, resetting steel, policing brass and tear down after the match. Your early appearance to help with set up will be appreciated. Match fee’s at $15.00 per shooter.

Shooting distances will vary from 2 feet to 200 yards. You can expect round counts of 75 pistol, 75 rifle and 30 to 40 bird shoot and 5 to 10 slugs per match. You will engage a variety of Steel targets and card board silhouettes.
http://ckgc.org/index.html
Thanks for the update! Are the stages in traditional shooting bays or do you venture out into some natural terrain?

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Thanks for the update! Are the stages in traditional shooting bays or do you venture out into some natural terrain?
Traditional shooting bays. Most of the time 3 stages in the 50yard bays and 1 on the 200yard range. Will be trying some on the "Cowboy Shooting" bays at some point. This is our first full year of 3 gun program. I will work on getting some videos/pics

Latest posts