Just came from gun store

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
They had 102 boxes of 9mm ball, also 22, 45, 5.56 really about all you want no limits. Starting at $28/50 ct box of 9mm ball and higher, no reloading items at all. Glocks and AR rifles, carbines and pistols.

woodlands747

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry but I do not buy into the price gouging going on.
Was in a gun store last Thursday and saw 9mm 124gr FMJ 50rd box of Lawman for $13.99 and Blazer Brass for $12.99. Limit 100 rds per caliber.
Granted these are higher prices than a year ago but if they can sell for those prices now how can you say $28.00 or higher for 9mm Is not Price Gouging?

Last edited:

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
OP, I'm glad they had it in stock, but sounds like they are trying to make too much profit on a bad situation

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
The price gouging is everywhere in the gun related businesses here unless chain stores but they have zero ammo thank God I reload and cast and saw all this coming in February and stocked up good, we have a back order in the system now for 30000 primers for 2 of us but we are also well stocked now as we did earlier this year. Ammo is no issue here at this time, we shoot weekly a lot every week. Powder no problem at all.

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Same here, anything in-stock has been price jacked, they had some .38 spl. @ $40/50, 9mm ball about $30+/50. I did, however find a pretty good deal on Korean surplus .30 carbine ammo. !080 round case, in a steel ammo box, on strippers, with a spoon, at .36 per rd. I have a couple of M1 carbines, love to shoot them, and they make a dam fine home protection or trunk gun. I got a couple of cases. SGAmmo, good to do business with, 3-4 day delivery. My inventory is OK, but then, I guess I learned a lesson back several years ago when .22's were going for sky high prices, when it could be found. I subscribe to the never run out theory.

Latest posts