Just another newbie

billvincent

Fanatic
Hey people! Been into 1911's since I was in the navy running around during a security alert with an empty pistol in one hand the slide locked back, and two FIVE round mags in the other! I've had all kinds of 1911's from cheaper models like the R1 Stainless and Springfield A1 to midrange models like Gold Cups and Les Baers, and now I just bought my first topshelf piece, a Wilson Combat Classic Two Tone. Even have a Walther "Colt Gold Cup" .22. I never met a 1911 I didn't like!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hey people! Been into 1911's since I was in the navy running around during a security alert with an empty pistol in one hand the slide locked back, and two FIVE round mags in the other! I've had all kinds of 1911's from cheaper models like the R1 Stainless and Springfield A1 to midrange models like Gold Cups and Les Baers, and now I just bought my first topshelf piece, a Wilson Combat Classic Two Tone. Even have a Walther "Colt Gold Cup" .22. I never met a 1911 I didn't like!
Well, you will fit in great here. Welcome! Glad to have you. This is a great forum with some really good Americans who enjoy Mr. Brownings design as much as anyone. I bet that Wilson is sweet!

Thank you for your service!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome brother. As others have stated, thank you for your service! It is greatly appreciated by those here.

I used to have a combat classic in 10mm, now belongs to a friend. There's always a chance to reacquire it if he ever tires of it. I let it go along with all my 5" guns except one.
D47F2590-8FD7-4515-BD32-57ADF5ABEC98.jpeg

Latest posts