iTargetPro for Christmas (this thing is freakin' cool!!)

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know if anyone has seen that laser beam training system & smartphone app called iTargetPro, but my family got it for me for Christmas, and let me tell you - it's awesome! I don't know about striker fire or Glock's or whatever, but I know that for hammer fired handguns, it is excellent.

My post on Facebook (I know... I know... I wrote it because some relatives/friends are just NOT into firearms or are somewhat afraid of them) :rolleyes:

=====================================
"Having a blast (pun intended) with iTargetPro, setup on my dining room table from 8ft away.
Far left in the first photo... Okay, I'm not going to lie.. That is a real 1911 .45ACP magazine loaded with Speer Gold Dot 230gr JHP rounds! It is safely removed and the only thing in my 1911 is the funky looking laser beam cartridge for iTargetPro. Pull the hammer back, squeeze the trigger, and the laser beam lights up, showing where you aimed at.
The second photo is a close up of the App on my phone with my results from 8ft away, lefthanded, and with my left eye open and my right eye closed."
======================================

iTargetPro.1911.jpg

iTargetPro.Closeup.jpg

hendershot

Well-Known Fanatic
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing. I also have something like that minus the app that records the shots. I have silhouette targets hanging on the wall in different locations of the basement, and it makes for great practice from the draw as you can see where the shot would hit.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks... Word to the wise for anyone wanting to order one of these from iTargetPro --- be VERY careful when opening up the plastic packaging that holds the laser cartridge and 3 spare tiny little batteries. A little too much enthusiasm will cause the 3 spare batteries to go "Yahtzee!!" all over floor, roll off somewhere, etc... :oops:

Man, my wife and I got down on our hands and knees with flashlights, under the dining room table, over by the china cabinet, over near the fish aquarium, etc.. She now thinks I have the IQ of a doorknob... sigh... Women... :D

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
My son-in-law (down on the USMC base in Camp Lejeune, NC) has one of these iTargetPro things in 9mm and that how I found out about it. It was back when my wife and I drove down there to see our daughter, son-in-law, and 2yr old granddaughter. It was awesome laser shooting at the thing with his 9mm handgun in the dining room in base housing!

I wanted one, so they all chipped in and got me the same thing but in .45 ACP for my RIA 1911. :cool:

Fast forward to these past few days from Christmas -> New Year's.... They took military leave and came up here to visit us. My son-in-law and I have been having a blast (pun intended) with iTargetPro in my house with my RIA 1911! He keeps busting on me about being "wrong" because I shoot lefthanded and he's righthanded. LOL... :rolleyes:

Latest posts