IPSC Shotgun World Championship 2012 - Debrecen Hungary

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
The IPSC Shotgun World Championship 2012 started yesterday and has some of the biggest names in shotgunning, including several BoomerShooters.

Trapr Swanson
Kurt Miller
Pat Kelley
Jerry Miculek
Kay Miculek
Lena Miculek
Jansen Jones
Craig Outzen
Hunter Elliott
Ty Gentry

442 total competitors!

Here is the website http://shotgunworld-hungary.com/

I will keep everyone posted of results or pictures as they are released and we look forward to hearing from the competitors.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Would setting this as a goal be too ambitious?

Maybe. Since this is the first ever World Shotgun Match there may never be another one. Alls it takes is 10 days or so off work and enough money to travel for that long. Anybody can shoot the match.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Craig Outzen and Neil Beverly have a lot of info and pictures on their Facebook pages. I'd copy and paste but I'm on mobile.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Jerry Miculek has been FB posting about it, too, but only related the performance his family and their guns. And sight-seeing.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic

Jerry Miculek posted this a few min ago.

Day 5...The shooting has finished up. The Open Division came right down to the last stage but I wasn't able to pull it out this time. I won't find out exactly where I finished until tomorrow morning at the Shoot-Offs. I crashed pretty hard on the last stage, but am still hoping for a top five finish.

Lena Miculek finished strong and will be in the Ladies Standard Division Shoot-Off. We don't want to say much until we get the official announcement tomorrow, but Kay believes she finished very well.

I'll let you know final standings for the match and results of Shoot-Offs tomorrow.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
304491_284565574977334_739057517_n.jpg

Latest posts