Introduction to USPSA Video

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
The 625 is a 6 Shot .45 ACP moon clip gun. I have seem bubber shoot a .38 or something that held 8 rounds but I thought it was a speedloader gun in that division at the ICORE match. I think their us a major minor thing in Revo A's well but they don't use the minimum caliber of .40 for major like Limited and L10 do.
Yes, the 625 rulz. But only because they no longer make a 10mm/.40 in a round gun.

How cool would it be to have a .40 Limited, .40 Single Stack, and a .40 Revo that shoots the same exact load? One load for 4 divisions when you count L10.

If I were in charge at S&W there would be a L Frame .40 and a K Frame 9mm in the catalog right friggin now. Too many people are shooting these calibers to not offer them in the round guns. Compare the price of a box of .40 to .357 Mag or a box of 9mm to .38 Special. S&W is missing out on a great market. But instead, they can tool up and build that goofy ass Governor. :angry:

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Yes, the 625 rulz. But only because they no longer make a 10mm/.40 in a round gun.

How cool would it be to have a .40 Limited, .40 Single Stack, and a .40 Revo that shoots the same exact load? One load for 4 divisions when you count L10.

If I were in charge at S&W there would be a L Frame .40 and a K Frame 9mm in the catalog right friggin now. Too many people are shooting these calibers to not offer them in the round guns. Compare the price of a box of .40 to .357 Mag or a box of 9mm to .38 Special. S&W is missing out on a great market. But instead, they can tool up and build that goofy ass Governor. :angry:

Is the 610 not made anymore?

Latest posts