I really love shooting and competing

imacgyver

Founding Member
I love shooting these matches and I love shooting my gun. I am thinking that major scoring and less mag changes could make a huge difference. I think I could give some people a run for their money, when that day comes.

dennishoddy

I'm thinking this is the same opinion the rest of us on this forum live by.

I started out just wanting to learn how to run my concealed gun better, but the game took over. New accessories, bigger mags, reloading, tuning the gun, and just by God having fun! :D

The day it ceases to be fun, Ol' Dennis will be finding something else to do.
I dont see that happening. :D

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
yeah It has come to my attention that most of the people shooting minor are doing it for a reason. My dad also started shooting 9mm and he quickly realized that you cant really compete in limited division with a 9mm unless you are a REALLY good shot. He to is looking for a .40 now.

i know for me Its kinda like every other sport, the better you get the more money you spend. I have been shooting the m&p and thought when i started that i would never need or want anything else until i realized that i might have a small chance at actually being competitive in the sport. Now i have done what just about all lim shooters eventually do. I bought a real gun. it cost as much as 3 m&p's but i feel like it will help me get to the next level in my game and thats all that matters when you love your sport.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
sorry, matt but i don't believe you unless you show pics of this awesome new gun!!!

Matt's new blaster
0065356956858_500X500.jpg

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
this is it minus the sexy grip. I had the all black grip put back on. it was sexy but not $150 sexy.
thumb_pre_1315840004__img_0699.jpg

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
You guys are jerks I went from thinking I need a lighter trigger on the G17 now I need a 2011gun lol as the midway guy would say I love this stuff. This is a great website with unique individuals with the greatest hobby ever guns. Glad to be a part of this.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm just getting back into it and while I'm probably going to be limited a touch by the pistol I'm gonna run it and figure out which way I need to go. I am on the other hand getting all the stuff to keep said pistol running, picked up Jeff's 550B (thank you Jeff) the AR is running just a couple of tweeks possibly and the CZ should be running awesome after the last visit to Kurts. It's been a tight year so lets hope things settle down for next year and I can really get into this stuff. Either way it's gonna be hard as my shooting for the last 15 years have been putting 1 shot in the right place at range, as long as I'm having fun and learning this is going to be awesome. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to the 3-gun so I can find out if my stuff runs or I need to tweek some more, I don't mind being laughed at but by total strangers I might get upset LMAO! Once I get things figured out I think I'm gonna try a hit a few matches being I can't find the time or a good place to practice. Later,

Kirk

imacgyver

Founding Member
I could run my lower with Chambers' upper that he is trying to sell, but everyone would be sad if I won it like that.

Latest posts