Howdy from SC

hawxtar45

Fanatic
New member here. I've been getting the emails for a while and finally decided to join. Oh goody, another forum and password to remember, Thank God for iPads and password storage. Bought my first 1911 in 1982 as a senIgor in college,a Springfield Armory,still have it and still shoot it. That was many years and many 1911's ago. Glad to be here.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

gunnutvet52

Fanatic
New member here. I've been getting the emails for a while and finally decided to join. Oh goody, another forum and password to remember, Thank God for iPads and password storage. Bought my first 1911 in 1982 as a senIgor in college,a Springfield Armory,still have it and still shoot it. That was many years and many 1911's ago. Glad to be here.
Welcome to the Forum from Inman, SC.

Tail Gunner

Active Fanatic
Hawxter, Welcome from California. Home of the most abused but most hardcore 1911 owners.

zb338

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome from Pennsylvania. This is a good bunch we have
here and I'm sure you will settle in real quick.

Zeke