Howdy from Georgia.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
New to this site....not new to the JMB excellence.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting some quality range time in.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was born and raised in Greenville. I still live here.

Go Pirates !!!!!

(we've had some rough years lately.....maybe things will rebound at some point)

I haven't been through Greenville in so long that I'll bet I wouldn't recognize it.

My parents and my sister & her family live in Goldsboro. I get back there a few times every year.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Go Pirates !!!!!

(we've had some rough years lately.....maybe things will rebound at some point)

I haven't been through Greenville in so long that I'll bet I wouldn't recognize it.

My parents and my sister & her family live in Goldsboro. I get back there a few times every year.
Maybe this new coach can get something going.

Greenville has changed so much in the last 5 years that it doesn't feel like home anymore.

Reactions: Dub

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome Dub we have been waiting for U. ;)

Losing your Mate can only be a bad dream for those of us, who have been with our other half for almost 50 years.
I just can't see past that point right now. Thanks for being here Dub, we really need you now.

AKA: Mike A

united-states.jpg God Bless America.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome Dub we have been waiting for U. ;)

Losing your Mate can only be a bad dream for those of us, who have been with our other half for almost 50 years.
I just can't see past that point right now. Thanks for being here Dub, we really need you now.

AKA: Mike A

View attachment 8063 God Bless America.
Well said.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank you, gentlemen.

I really appreciate the warm welcome and will be hanging out here often. Been busy handling so many things since her passing....and still have a couple more pressing matters to attend to on my next few long weekends off work.

As things settle down there will be some serious free time that will involve some aspect of shooting fun: pistol range, sporting clays, hunting, long range target fun and some training along the way.

It will be mighty fun sharing those experiences with everyone and getting some insight and and laughs from ya'll at my stumbles along the way.

For now.....I beg each of you to hug your wives and let them know you love them and appreciate them. My Laurie and I did that often....let each other know. Even now....she still is finding ways to let me know.

For instance.....at this very second our son is erupting in laughter in the other room.....laughing so hard that he has me laughing....and I don't even know what he's tickled about. He and his girlfriend may share the topic with me later...who knows. For now, though, hearing him laugh is good medicine. My wife and and I always were amused at how his deep laugher was very similar to how he'd laugh as a little kid.

Good stuff, folks.

And again......deep thanks.

Here is a pic taken when we were on a vacation shortly before the diagnosis. Not a care in the world. One day we'll be together again....and this time my arse will be smiling hugely.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank you, gentlemen.

I really appreciate the warm welcome and will be hanging out here often. Been busy handling so many things since her passing....and still have a couple more pressing matters to attend to on my next few long weekends off work.

As things settle down there will be some serious free time that will involve some aspect of shooting fun: pistol range, sporting clays, hunting, long range target fun and some training along the way.

It will be mighty fun sharing those experiences with everyone and getting some insight and and laughs from ya'll at my stumbles along the way.

For now.....I beg each of you to hug your wives and let them know you love them and appreciate them. My Laurie and I did that often....let each other know. Even now....she still is finding ways to let me know.

For instance.....at this very second our son is erupting in laughter in the other room.....laughing so hard that he has me laughing....and I don't even know what he's tickled about. He and his girlfriend may share the topic with me later...who knows. For now, though, hearing him laugh is good medicine. My wife and and I always were amused at how his deep laugher was very similar to how he'd laugh as a little kid.

Good stuff, folks.

And again......deep thanks.

Here is a pic taken when we were on a vacation shortly before the diagnosis. Not a care in the world. One day we'll be together again....and this time my arse will be smiling hugely.

Hang in there buddy. You'll be together again.