Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
With all this going on:
1655734506755.png

It's certainly a Queer new world we find ourselves in today. :eek:

Back to the Basics!

1655735004039.png

I've seen how this stress & hate can change & sicken people.
You do not need to let it sicken you, & your family also.

What have you been doing to stay happy? It's up to you.

I have been going out & planting, feeding, spraying, all the Fruits & vegetables everyday.
At this point in my life it's nice as all get out to work outside in Gods beautiful world.

Were starting cuttings for Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Strawberries, savings in the Hundred$.
I have close to 50 Hot & sweet peppers growing in ground & large pots for over wintering. o_O

We have Bitter melon, Winged beans, Tatume Squash, Zephyr squash, Asian bride egg plant, Water melons & musk melons
Apples, Asian pears, Blackberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Grapes, & much more, all needing me. ;)

I won't get into all the Gas babies that need me to be constantly coddled & maintained with $5.46 a gallon non alcohol gasoline & $9.00 a quart Synthetic oil.

Thank God I'm an American!
egle flag.jpg

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
With all this going on:
View attachment 26942

Back to the Basics!

View attachment 26943

I have been going out & planting, feeding, spraying, all the Fruits & vegetables everyday.
At this point in my life it's nice as all get out to work outside in Gods beautiful world.

Were starting cuttings for Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Strawberries, savings in the Hundred$.
I have close to 50 Hot & sweet peppers growing in ground & large pots for over wintering. o_O

We have Bitter melon, Winged beans, Tatume Squash, Zephyr squash, Asian bride egg plant, Water melons & musk melons
Apples, Asian pears, Blackberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Grapes, & much more, all needing me. ;)

I won't get into all the Gas babies that need me to be constantly coddled & maintained with $5.46 a gallon non alcohol gasoline & $9.00 a quart Synthetic oil.

View attachment 26944

Thank God WE are all Americans.
Problem is that we are now living in some government projected queer alternate reality.
With the right moves, (and keeping a close eye on elections and those who count elections), we could all be back in the America we know and love.
God Willing.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
With all this going on:
View attachment 26942

Back to the Basics!

View attachment 26943

View attachment 26944

Thank you for the perspective Mike. I think sometimes we all need to stop, look around, take a deep breath, and thank God for this great country He's let us live out our years in. Not perfect, and never will be in this lifetime. Everything in this world has an expiration date, and that includes life. So maybe we should look at all the positive, and put the negative in perspective. It could always be worse, an it probably will be. I just have to remind myself that we are not in control of anything, and God has a plan. We aren't allowed to understand it because our human minds cannot comprehend it, and we'd die of fright or something like it.

STAY ARMED STAY AWARE STAY SAFE!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just have to remind myself that we are not in control of anything, and God has a plan.

Control that's what it's all about, a figment of our imagination to control anything here on earth is just an illusion.
God almighty is in control of his universe & beyond. Little pink naked apes think they are in control LOL. :D

Monsters will rise & fall & here on earth, & in the end it will not matter at all.
God created Mankind & no matter what, God will have the final say in your journey.
I never think of going to Heaven. Why would I? God makes his decision & that's what I'm going on.

I do not even think of Dying here on earth. Why would I? It's just a short stop on my journey through eternity.

A large part of the enemies plan is to divide & conquer, yet they really strive to conquer our minds & spirits in order for us to obey.
I see the men & women twisted with hate for anything good on the Main stream media, they are sick with hate.
Democrats are eaten up with hate, & it will sicken them with the toxic thoughts they spout, their souls are sick & lost from God.

If I have only a few years to live, it's my choice how I will live them. Freedom is a state of mind & it's not easy to change from the way we
were raised. I'm not going to change & if they kill me for not changing, well then I win! Hello Heaven ;).

Live every minute as if it was a gift from God, in fact it is.

Jesus Christ GIF

Latest posts