Homeowner Who Shot, Wounded Alleged Intruder Says He’ll Use Bigger Gun Next Time-LOL

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
An Akron, Ohio, homeowner who shot and wounded an alleged intruder Tuesday morning just before 7:30 a.m. said he will use a bigger gun next time.

1648953928817.gif
1648953935239.gif
1648953940748.gif

I vote for a 10mm with:

Underwood Xtreme Hunter Ammunition 10mm Auto 150 Grain Lehigh Xtreme Defense

or

Buffalo Bore Heavy 10MM Ammo
180 gr. Jacketed Hollow Point - (1,350 fps/M.E. 728 ft. lbs.)

You gotta love it.
Quote:
Lowgher says he will be ready if there is another break-in: "Nobody else better break in — it'll be a bigger gun this time."

1648955440081.gif

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Bigger is better.

gun shotgun GIF

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Another reason I'm proud to be a life long Ohioan!! They did not say the "size" of the gun! Want to know what caliber he was using.

We really are making some headway in Ohio with our gun rights laws. I'm not happy with DeWine at all but I will say that he promised to sign any pro 2A bills that where sent to him and so far he has kept that promise, with the latest being constitutional carry which goes into effect in about 75 more days +\-

KenL

Fanatic
Another reason I'm proud to be a life long Ohioan!! They did not say the "size" of the gun! Want to know what caliber he was using.

We really are making some headway in Ohio with our gun rights laws. I'm not happy with DeWine at all but I will say that he promised to sign any pro 2A bills that where sent to him and so far he has kept that promise, with the latest being constitutional carry which goes into effect in about 75 more days +\-
We lived in the Cincinnati area for 19 years - moved back to Indiana in 2017 - and I was never impressed with DeWine. He was just too much of a professional politician to suit me - moving from political office to office as term limits (or reelection woes) dictated. The U.S. Congress is plagued with too many who have made a career there which is why I support Term Limits!

Latest posts