History of US Government schools.

Mike A1

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I got to listening about how US Government schools for Indians were designed & what for, from 1869 to 1969.
You don't suppose the Blue government who brought us Human slavery in the Southern US could be using it's old tricks on American White Children today?

You know to erase their American culture & self identity, so they can be assimilated into the Communist collective with out a struggle.
They say history repeats it's self, sure looks familiar in the way the Communist use the Public schools & churches to further their evil goals.

Our children are our future & the Communist among us know just where to sever the American way of life, to Kill America & Build Back Better.

Native American Quote GIF by INTO ACTION

JC54

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
I remember reading once that mandatory school attendance was made law after seeing how the Prussians used the system to shape society. So from day one indoctrination was the intent.

I found this as I was trying to find the article on the Prussian model for our schools,
it is from 2016 but is probably what they are currently attempting to incorporate in curriculum.
Interestingly, for the second time today, the name Bill Gates came up, in this article as he works to advance this agenda, and pushing for the WHO to have global power over Nation States to enforce things like VACCINE MANDATES!
https://thenewamerican.com/un-global-citizenship-education-plan-pushes-social-justice/

CECannonJr

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Have you guys interacted with an 18 to 25 year old product of government schools lately? They are ignorant of history as a collective group and they don't know how to do anything productive. A male in this age group that can change the oil in the car he drives is a rarity.

Who will be our Farmers or Engineers? Who will be the gear set that makes our society work? They want everything handed to them. But....ask them about a video game.

JC54

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
When I was 16 I bought a 65 Mustang. It had a straight six in it. It didn't take more than a couple months to find a good 302 that me & a friend swapped in. It didn't take long to become a motorhead.
Nowadays they pay someone to link a computer to their car to enhance the tuning.
Doesn't quite compare to the gratification of custom building a 4150 race carb.

Fred_G

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Test to pass high school in 1895: https://grandfather-economic-report.com/1895-test.htm

Test to pass high school today?

1. Name 10 of the 64 genders.
2. If Tommy identifies as Traci today, which bathroom can he/she/they/them/zir use?
3. If they/them don't get a job making $100K out of high school, what is the problem?
A. Institutional racism
B. LGTBBQ discrimination
C. Systemic racism
D. Trump or MAGA people
E. A,B,C, and D

Liberals have been transforming public education for over 50 years. Now HS graduates can't make change for a $20, but demand to be paid $15+ per hour with no real life/work skills or a work ethic. Think about it, they can't make change for a $20, but they demand more than $15 per hour. How did they come up with that number?

Fred_G

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Off topic question:
If attending an LGT BBQ in Texas - is it more proper to wear your best 1911 - or would something like a .44 be more appropriate?

You know, I am not sure. But I suspect a vegan holster would really set you apart. ( in a good way )! :cool: