HI from FL Panhandle

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey I'm over in Gulfy Breezey area when they fix the bridge try Fort Pickens...great beaches closer to home & not crowed...as you can tell my parents weren't married so I joined the Corps...only a true squid will understand. Spent most of my time onboard ships. Only way to live...still have salt water in my veins.
You lucky B's in Gulf Breeze have Oak Ridge Gun Club, the indoor range was my go to on rainy days before the crew building the new bridge, destroyed their own work with the barge fiasco. The Navy was always the Marines original ride-share program...Navy= Uber of the Seas. I was hitching I ride on a Gator Freighter with LCAC's on board, when we left the ship to win/take hearts and minds, they let the aft deploy ramp close and raised the ship back to level...then they pumped all sea water out of the flooded bay...I heard the amount of seafood on the well deck fed the crew a seafood banquet that evening. I think I ate MRE chili mac that night...sorry Marine, once again you had to read/listen to a "no-sh*t this happened to me" Navy story.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
PanHandler Fl, nope you're welcome here! Just bring a very conservative view, tho unfortunately not all agree with me on this. Its a very conservative state (all red) except for the larger (for montana) cities in the west, where I live. It has turned blue and the liberals abound. They are about to send me over the divide to eastern montana, or western dakota depending on your view of the old joke
My extended family in Oregon feels your pain, every truck they own has a "Welcome to Oregon...Now Leave!" bumper sticker. They are also living the death of a thousand cuts by the "blue creep" into their politics and livelyhoods. Stay strong...but always have an exit plan.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome from eastern NC, where it seems to be monsoon season. Glad to see you joined the family. We all dearly love the 1911.
Thank You for the welcome CE! I kinda water outdoor plants and lawn the way a Jeep driver washes their jeep...the Lord provides!

Latest posts