Help with Offhand Rifle Shooting

dennishoddy

Good to see you again Mr Kelley. Great tip. I have shot a thursday night high power offhand match in the past, and was just middle of the road. We may start this match up again shortly, and I'll sure try your tip.

OR3GUN

Sponsor
By the thread title, I thought you were ASKING for help with offhand rifle shooting. I thought I was in the twilight zone.

Excellent video! I've tried to explain that concept to people before, without much luck. I will now direct them to your video for a clear demonstration. Thanks!

That technique has served me well in all but two rare cases that both involved stage guns and digital optics. My approach tends to come in a little hot and the latency in the digital systems was enough to turn what you see into not so much what you get. After extensively digging around in spec sheets, I eventually came to the conclusion that approach shooters probably shouldn't use digital optics.

:read:

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Great video. I used this technique when I shot competitive archery. Never thought to use it with a rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts