Hello from California.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.
Sorry I did check the Cooper scooper for NO on Cooper. Glad you caught that I'll edit the ORG & you delete OK LOL.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
After 47 years in the Peoples Republik, my wife and I fled to rural TX at the ages of 74 and 80 and regret only that we waited so long. We sold our two CA homes (Oceanside and Santa Rosa) for enough to buy two upscale homes in TX and have enough left over to generate all the property taxes on one of the new homes. No state income tax, Shall Issue (got mine as soon as 6 month residency requirement met) and an overall sense that we were with like-minded people here in Burnet County. There is a real and growing fear the escapees from CA will being CA politics with them, and unfortunately many do. As NRA/GOA "ever-Trumpers", we were welcomed with open arms by our Texas neighbors.

Ralph

pistolgrips

Well-Known Fanatic
After 47 years in the Peoples Republik, my wife and I fled to rural TX at the ages of 74 and 80 and regret only that we waited so long. We sold our two CA homes (Oceanside and Santa Rosa) for enough to buy two upscale homes in TX and have enough left over to generate all the property taxes on one of the new homes. No state income tax, Shall Issue (got mine as soon as 6 month residency requirement met) and an overall sense that we were with like-minded people here in Burnet County. There is a real and growing fear the escapees from CA will being CA politics with them, and unfortunately many do. As NRA/GOA "ever-Trumpers", we were welcomed with open arms by our Texas neighbors.

Ralph
You're right around the corner from me. (Williamson Co.) Welcome to Central Texas, bastion of Second Amendment advocacy. Hopefully our incredible Governor will get the Sanctuary State thing pushed through. I'm thinkin' Greg Abbott for President in 2024.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
You're right around the corner from me. (Williamson Co.) Welcome to Central Texas, bastion of Second Amendment advocacy. Hopefully our incredible Governor will get the Sanctuary State thing pushed through. I'm thinkin' Greg Abbott for President in 2024.
I must confess my favorite is TX GOP chair, former Army Lt.Col. (Retired) and former congressman (gerrymandered out by Debbie Washerwoman-Schultz) Allen West. I think Mike Pence was a wonderful VP and might be a wonderful POTUS, but will be savaged because of association with President Trump. My wife and I are determined to watch nothing of the sham inauguration today. Trump couldn't learn to keep his mouth shut when warranted, but he deserved another term for all he did. The Swamp was determined to get him out and destroy him and his supporters afterward. Stealing the election was morally justified, in their warped mentality. Imagine me saying this on social media. I'd be banned, deported or imprisoned. Not the country I served in the Marine Corps 60 years ago.

Thank you for the Texas welcome. Tho relatively new here, we are Texans through and through.