Gun sales pass 1 million for 35th consecutive month

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Quote:
Gun sales in the United States have passed the 1 million mark each month for nearly three straight years, a record being driven by people who seek to arm themselves for protection against criminals, according to new data.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Now if they would just join the NRA, GOA, CRKBA, ECT. or any others we might get somewhere. Why can you spend $$$+ on a gun and not spend the cost of a box of ammo to protect that right? No better than the sheep.

Couldn't agree more! Ownership doesn't help in the fight, get some skin in the game or stay hell out. For the cost of a box of ammo, or less, one can actually help defeat the gun grabbers.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Can you imagine anything more stooopid than telling everyone you want to ban their guns?
Then trying to get all those excess guns back from everyone once you helped sell them too everybody.

Many sheep are waking up to the reality that life has been turned on it's head as we once knew it.

A gun gives a guy a good feeling, one that does not include helplessness & dependence on someone else for your safety.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
It would help a lot if the NRA would get their damn house in order!!! No one including me WANTS to donate to them because of the blatant corruption in the upper tiers! They are not as useful as they once were. They come in after the fight to take credit more often than not.

I do however love giving money to GOA and Buckeye Firearms Association and the 2nd Amendment Foundation and will give to other freedom loving groups that prove their worthiness!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've often wondered why the number of NRA members is so low compared to the number of gun owners. If we could grow the membership of the NRA and GOA, we could be an extremely powerful group with gun rights as well as other issues.
At least join GOA they actually do good things, my opinion of the NRA has gone straight down over the Post Charlton Heston years. I do still have my life membership from the 90's tho.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
At least join GOA they actually do good things, my opinion of the NRA has gone straight down over the Post Charlton Heston years. I do still have my life membership from the 90's tho.
I am a member of GOA and donate to them regularly. I reluctantly continue to be a member of the NRA because they are still the elephant in the room... for now.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am a member of GOA and donate to them regularly. I reluctantly continue to be a member of the NRA because they are still the elephant in the room... for now.
Once upon a time the NRA had a range building program where if you club was 100% NRA members, the NRA would help with building money.
Today the ARPC is still requiring all it's members to be NRA Members, & they get squat from the NRA.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Once upon a time the NRA had a range building program where if you club was 100% NRA members, the NRA would help with building money.
Today the ARPC is still requiring all it's members to be NRA Members, & they get squat from the NRA.
My range is a very popular one around these parts and we have members from up to 150 miles away and a long wait list to join. We require NRA membership to be a member so I have a lifetime membership but do not contribute more to them.

Latest posts