Gotta Love This Woman - And She's A Politician!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Video Unavailable
Sorry, this video could not be played.
Learn More.

I think everyone of the Buffoons who censor free speech should be exposed.
However so far the sheeple just say Bah, Bah, Bah! We don't Carrrrre bah, bah, bah! Where are our Checks??

It's getting to the point that we now need to Boycott China, & all the Woke Commie US Companies who want to destroy the USA.
Crazy world if we have. Do we join co-ops where the food, guns, ammo, machines etc need to be build by true Americans only, &
we boycott everything else. Then we will have states where only MAGA folks can live, & all the Woke Idiots will have their own
states of confusion.

Tribalism at it's finest example :oops: all brought to us curtesy of Communist China, & all the commie Traitors here in America.
We can all see how well people act when those nasty ol Police are not around to save their stupid A$$s.

Gonna get real interesting from here on.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've loved her since I had first heard of and seen videos of her restaurant quite a few years ago and I am so happy she ran for Congress and WON!!!! She's never backed down and don't think she ever will. We're getting more and more women like her in Congress!

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
She has been carrying. As I understand it, she went thru the DC process before getting to DC. Why she needs a permit in a city DIRECTLY governed by the Constitution is beyond me. That DC permit class still makes me mad. They limit your ammo! You can have two full loads. So for my revovlver, that is 12 rounds and for a semiauto the total is 22 rounds. But you are only allowed two mags, so you have to carry that last round loose. The lawyer who taught the course was very specific. ARGH!

To top it all off, I listened to the two cops that work the desk in that office. They stated that a "civilian" who needs more than one full reload cannot shoot and shouldn't be carrying. These are sworn officers working in the unit. A-holes.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Her, and other young conservatives like her, are a ray of hope ( for me) for this country. I see her often on Real Americas Voice news shows and conversations. Amazing representative, I wish her the best

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
Truly, Representative Boebert deserves support (contributions) from all of us. I intend to support her '22 campaign. We have to stand for those who stand for us.

Ralph

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
She has been carrying. As I understand it, she went thru the DC process before getting to DC. Why she needs a permit in a city DIRECTLY governed by the Constitution is beyond me. That DC permit class still makes me mad. They limit your ammo! You can have two full loads. So for my revovlver, that is 12 rounds and for a semiauto the total is 22 rounds. But you are only allowed two mags, so you have to carry that last round loose. The lawyer who taught the course was very specific. ARGH!

To top it all off, I listened to the two cops that work the desk in that office. They stated that a "civilian" who needs more than one full reload cannot shoot and shouldn't be carrying. These are sworn officers working in the unit. A-holes.
They are they same guys that empty a 17 round Glock mag and don't hit the suspect.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Video Unavailable
Learn More.

However so far the sheeple just say Bah, Bah, Bah! We don't Carrrrre bah, bah, bah! Where are our Checks??

It's getting to the point that we now need to Boycott China, & all the Woke Commie US Companies who want to destroy the USA.
Crazy world if we have. Do we join co-ops where the food, guns, ammo, machines etc need to be build by true Americans only, &
we boycott everything else. Then we will have states where only MAGA folks can live, & all the Woke Idiots will have their own
states of confusion.

Tribalism at it's finest example :oops: all brought to us curtesy of Communist China, & all the commie Traitors here in America.
We can all see how well people act when those nasty ol Police are not around to save their stupid A$$s.

I would vote for Her or South Dakota's Governor.

Marc

Active Fanatic
Yes, the video is viewable. And it's Awesome. GO LAUREN!!!

shotgun2002

Fanatic
While a LEO (47 years) I always carried 4 speed loaders for my revolver and 4 mag for the auto loaders. They were not for me but the officers I trained on the range with.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Video Unavailable
Learn More.

states of confusion.

If you log in you can see the video...don't forget nasty nancy always carries her Glock somehow in a crotch holster...yuck...bloomburg doesn't go anyplace with a gun on his person...plus both have armed protection 24/7 yet both are trying to take everyone's guns away...oh strip non criminals of any gun rights...we all know criminals will obey the law...don't forget as you go bah bah bah wear that mask...yep it's going to get really interesting.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
OK don't get it...when I logged in the video came up now it's gone...gremlins.

jennflip

Well-Known Fanatic
If you log in you can see the video...don't forget nasty nancy always carries her Glock somehow in a crotch holster...yuck...bloomburg doesn't go anyplace with a gun on his person...plus both have armed protection 24/7 yet both are trying to take everyone's guns away...oh strip non criminals of any gun rights...we all know criminals will obey the law...don't forget as you go bah bah bah wear that mask...yep it's going to get really interesting.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
They are they same guys that empty a 17 round Glock mag and don't hit the suspect.
You have to wonder who the idiots are that make up these ridiculous rules...even a guy that wakes up with a severe hangover would show more common sense. Just a way to control.

Latest posts