Got Ivomec?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Not only is it cold & dreary, the Flu will be knocking at the door any day now.
As important as Ivermectin & other bullets we have is what we eat. ;)

For 50 years I have been growing & eating Organic foods.
If I only learned one thing. I learned. We must have organic or Inorganic fruits & vegies in the winter.

I know all too well what the Local Stupermarket has this time of year. :oops:

Shop your local Asian market & Mexican Mercado, they have fresh fruit & vegetables & at good prices.
Much like the Amish, these people do not play in our Supermarket wally worlds. They believe people need food at good prices!

Our immune system is in our Gut not in our brain, that should prove to you we are what we eat. We eat to live or we eat to die, it's our choice.

Just the other day I was a Sam's & I saw for the first time Dried Mexican Peppers & big bags too. Spanish & Oriental people do not shop Piggly Wiggly
they have their own stores. Ever ask yourself? Where are all the White peoples food stores with healthy products at great prices? :rolleyes: Don't know, you tell me.

Asian vegetables are derived from the Mustard family, unlike the European greens that come from the Cole family eg. Cabbage, Broccoli.

You know those Egg rolls you get in the Restaurant with European cabbage & special sauce? :eek:

We make Spring rolls with:
Nappa, Carrots, Diakon, Seaweed, Shitake, Bok Choy, Yum Choi, Bean sprouts, Garlic, Ginger, Bitter melon, Winged beans, well you get the idea.
I would say with Hoisin sauce & Goju jang mixed up for a roll dip, it's not only delicious but it is super healthy.

Good things to use everyday.

Start one 12mg tab per day for 10 days as soon as you feel sick. Parasites are a reality, so a treatment twice a year would be advised.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Not only is it cold & dreary, the Flu will be knocking at the door any day now.
As important as Ivermectin & other bullets we have is what we eat. ;)

For 50 years I have been growing & eating Organic foods.
If I only learned one thing. I learned. We must have organic or Inorganic fruits & vegies in the winter.

I know all too well what the Local Stupermarket has this time of year. :oops:

Shop your local Asian market & Mexican Mercado, they have fresh fruit & vegetables & at good prices.
Much like the Amish, these people do not play in our Supermarket wally worlds. They believe people need food at good prices!

Our immune system is in our Gut not in our brain, that should prove to you we are what we eat. We eat to live or we eat to die, it's our choice.

Just the other day I was a Sam's & I saw for the first time Dried Mexican Peppers & big bags too. Spanish & Oriental people do not shop Piggly Wiggly
they have their own stores. Ever ask yourself? Where are all the White peoples food stores with healthy products at great prices? :rolleyes: Don't know, you tell me.

Asian vegetables are derived from the Mustard family, unlike the European greens that come from the Cole family eg. Cabbage, Broccoli.

You know those Egg rolls you get in the Restaurant with European cabbage & special sauce? :eek:

We make Spring rolls with:
Nappa, Carrots, Diakon, Seaweed, Shitake, Bok Choy, Yum Choi, Bean sprouts, Garlic, Ginger, Bitter melon, Winged beans, well you get the idea.
I would say with Hoisin sauce & Goju jang mixed up for a roll dip, it's not only delicious but it is super healthy.

Good things to use everyday.

Start one 12mg tab per day for 10 days as soon as you feel sick. Parasites are a reality, so a treatment twice a year would be advised.
Thank you Mike.

Latest posts