Getting there

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I posted the last part of the puzzle and well after the nice people at Dawson sent me some goodies the G24 is starting to look like a real limited pistol. I heard that Kurts frige was running low on beer so I took some over and we played with the trigger and oh son Dr. Miller really out did himself this time. The sights are just freakin' awesome! the heavy magwell makes this Glock not feel like a toy anymore. The +5 basepads well just more water for the squirtgun.

I'm going to have to get with Cyrus about putting some texture on the grip and supposed to meet with Troy nextweek for some of his awesome Kydex so fella's watch out next year >:D

It has changed from this
006-4.jpg

To this
005-5.jpg

Later,

Kirk

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I had a personal rule not to charge anything gun related, looks like that is about to change it is time to start keeping up with the Smith's now. Kirk I am just a little jealous. Gun looks awesome.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Corey, no reason to keep up with the Smith's and don't be jealous it's been a long road to get here.

Dennis, yeah it is nice when a plan comes together! I've had some hick-ups along the way but I can actually say I got the stuff with minimal credit card usage. I'm going to do my best to get up there for next weekends shoot and I'll let ya run a few rounds to see what you think just don't forget to order that nice weather with no wind and I'll need to follow someone to the BBQ joint :)

Guys thanks for the kind words, Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
My stuff is ready ME on the other hand needs work! after shooting last night and making sure the sights were close it's not going to be the equipments fault for sure unless there's that jamb or stupid stuff like that but then it would still probably be my fault LOL Later,

Kirk

Latest posts