Gen 3 G34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey fella's did something the other day and now wish I hadn't! I bought a Gen 3 G34 on an impulse buy, this is BNIB and I have 3 Glock mags coming from MidwayUSA that should be here in the next couple of days. What can I say I wasn't thinking and now i'm gonna take a hickey but here's what you'll get,

Gen 3 G34 in the box just like it came ($619)
3 17rd Glock mags ($21 ea = $63)
Tax we won't talk about

So I'd like to get my money back so I'm gonna say the first $700 gets it, yea I know it adds up to $682 but help a guy out a little on the taxes and shipping. FTF in Okc would be best. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya know I don't mind offers, just send them in PM if you would. I don't feel this is far off granted some find it's a bit high but oh well I have to ask something.

If I don't sell it oh well I have my new production pistol, got the mags in today. I'll give it a couple more days then start ordering sights and other make it better goodies. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Troy! stock stuff sucks LOL ya gotta customize to play with the cool kids.

Go ahead and lock this up or delete this post as some make it better parts got ordered last night :O the impulsive purchase just keep going. Later,

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts