Ga. gun range murders & theft.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sure they are long gone. Back home. The 40 guns are already hitting the streets.
WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKS!
So I guess the ATF has serial numbers.
No "GHOST GUNS" here.
So now we'll see how committed the ATF is in tracking guns to perpetrators, sweating info out of criminals in illegal possession of firearms to track down the murderers. WHERE'D YOU GET THE GUN? No bail reform, 6 months in solitary without a trial just like Jan 6 trespassers? Tell us where you got it or YOU will hang for the murders?
Or will an "IDK - NEVER SAW THE GUY BEFORE" be good enough and forget about it.

Is it all really BS and all this "UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS" push and "TRACKING CRIME GUNS" just a guise to build a database to facilitate "UNIVERSAL GUN CONFISCATION" . . . from legally armed American Citizens.
Could be we will see in this case.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm sure they are long gone. Back home. The 40 guns are already hitting the streets.
No "GHOST GUNS" here.
So now we'll see how committed the ATF is in tracking guns to perpetrators, sweating info out of criminals in illegal possession of firearms to track down the murderers. WHERE'D YOU GET THE GUN? No bail reform, 6 months in solitary without a trial just like Jan 6 trespassers? Tell us where you got it or YOU will hang for the murders?

Is it all really BS and all this "UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS" push and "TRACKING CRIME GUNS" just a guise to build a database to facilitate "UNIVERSAL GUN CONFISCATION" . . . from legally armed American Citizens.

Waiting on the federal gestapo to track down these scumbags is wishful thinking. Hell it may have been them for all we know now!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
No "GHOST GUNS" here.

Once again the Laws for Thee, but not for We, rears It's ugly head. How much longer till we've had Enough? Get ready folks It's coming soon! Our Found Fathers are spinning in their graves. So is every person who has died fighting for our Country. How about everyone who has served, fought, and come home forever changed because of it? We owe them a debt that can never be repaid, but we can damn sure try, and It's high time we began to. I despise the alphabet agencies who do the will of the evil puppet masters! Disband them all and don't forget the ones we know nothing about? They are the very worst, going about doing the devils work. Our country needs a total house cleaning starting from bottom all the way to the top. I've heard the phrase Three ways to change things. Ballot box, Jury box, Bullet box. We tried the first one and the y cheated us, we try the second one, and we get cheated there too, that leaves the final choice, and I'd really not care to go there, but will if I am forced to. It appears to be where we are headed if things don't change. It's coming down to time to chose the hill you will die on. I have. I'd prefer death before slavery, and I know where I stand with God, and being human I still fear dying, but I know what awaits when I do. Life is short eternity is forever. Make a wise choice.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Once again the Laws for Thee, but not for We, rears It's ugly head. How much longer till we've had Enough? Get ready folks It's coming soon! Our Found Fathers are spinning in their graves. So is every person who has died fighting for our Country. How about everyone who has served, fought, and come home forever changed because of it? We owe them a debt that can never be repaid, but we can damn sure try, and It's high time we began to. I despise the alphabet agencies who do the will of the evil puppet masters! Disband them all and don't forget the ones we know nothing about? They are the very worst, going about doing the devils work. Our country needs a total house cleaning starting from bottom all the way to the top. I've heard the phrase Three ways to change things. Ballot box, Jury box, Bullet box. We tried the first one and the y cheated us, we try the second one, and we get cheated there too, that leaves the final choice, and I'd really not care to go there, but will if I am forced to. It appears to be where we are headed if things don't change. It's coming down to time to chose the hill you will die on. I have. I'd prefer death before slavery, and I know where I stand with God, and being human I still fear dying, but I know what awaits when I do. Life is short eternity is forever. Make a wise choice.

Death before dishonor!
They can pass BS laws & tax us, then to try & take our Guns.

mel gibson braveheart GIF

Latest posts