French gun owners are surrendering their weapons in record numbers.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
They never learn.

Aaaaah the French....what can you say? Baaaa Baaaa, Idiots!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Let them Rot. We lost a lot of lives there AND in other counties saving their asses. America First!
It seems that people never learn that a means to defend one's family and self is one of the most important material things a man can possess....more important than the clothing on one's back. Jesus himself advised that if a man did not possess a sword, then he should sell his cloak and buy one.

We live in an evil, fallen world. We should have a method of killing evil when necessary.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Some say this quote is taken out of context. To that I say everything about the man says that this is exactly as he would believe.

dennishoddy

We have the same situation developing in this country as France. They allowed unfettered immigration from Africa and the middle east. The people from there know how to obtain subservience from the populas.
Take away the method to resist and you own the servants to the government from that point on.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They never learn.

Didn't the French do this back in the 40's ? Some people don't seem to remember history. Think we will bail them out again?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't the French do this back in the 40's ? Some people don't seem to remember history. Think we will bail them out again? Michigan is facing a huge "assault weapons ban" which is craftily written to include most every semi auto rifle capable of being used with a detachable magazine. I have my own views re: the way our recent election panned out, and I am sure as hell opposed to this bill, and any other anti gun bull sh*t that is in effect, or is planned. Oh yeah, the grandfather clause....You may keep what you currently have, just cannot buy sell or trade any in the future. You also must register them, and continue to do so every five years after! Also, our state cops will be allowed to do whatever crap they decide to do just like the ATF is currently doing. No one I know voted to have this crap, but we now have a total democrap govt, and our ***** butt so called republicans, will most likely go along. Dang rino pos'. Easy to say move to another state. Not that easy. I'm going to be 70 next May, and Miss LD has some serious health issues. We also have kids, and grand kids to think of. We stay put, and fight for our rights. Moving is not going to happen. If it passes (of course it will), it takes effect 1/1/'24. So unfortunately it is not just the French. I almost forgot, I'm sure there will be a substantial fee to register them, they just haven't said what it is yet. I am also aware this is the tip of the iceberg re: confiscation. Going to get salty from this cranky old fart, more than normal. I'm hoping it gets nailed in the courts, otherwise it could get real dicey.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I realize I put my comment re: what's going down in Michigan in the wrong place, but I still haven't figured out how to put it in the right spot. I'm appalled at what so many of the people in France are doing. I pray it never happens in this country. I'm just really upset at what has been going on in Michigan. I truly hope that people everywhere wake the heck up, and see the road we are headed down, is not the road we should be on. I am blessed to be with such a great group of Patriots who see the light, and the right way to continue on. I pray for our safety, and I pray we continue to have the courage to continue with this battle we are in. The tide is turning, slowly but surely. Don't let the evil win.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't the French do this back in the 40's ? Some people don't seem to remember history. Think we will bail them out again?
I do not understand what the French are thinking? We owe our country to the help they gave us during the Revolutionary war. Without them we'd likely still be under British monarchy. Good Lord NOOOOOO!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
In the Revolutionary War the French also their own interests in mind. But I'm not going to spout a boring history lesson. Now most all of the European governments are full of Weasels. Like us.
Yeah I know they hated the English at least as much as we did, But almost any port in a storm. The enemy of my enemy is my friend :) And yes we do indeed have waaaaaay to many weasels in our government. I despise every stinkin' one of 'em too! By the way,I do not find history boring, so feel free to speak about it any time at all. Remember, those who do not learn from history, are bound to repeat it.

barnetmill

Well-Known Fanatic
''In all, only some 150,000 firearms and 4 million rounds of ammunition were abandoned while another 50,000 guns were registered, falling far short of the government's estimate of six million, meaning that non-compliance among many off-book gun owners remains high.''

The French are known for being individualistic and I am not surprised that compliance was low.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
''In all, only some 150,000 firearms and 4 million rounds of ammunition were abandoned while another 50,000 guns were registered, falling far short of the government's estimate of six million, meaning that non-compliance among many off-book gun owners remains high.''

The French are known for being individualistic and I am not surprised that compliance was low.
I would hope that compliance would be low or nonexistent anywhere.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
While I respect what the French did for us years ago...

The way to make a Frenchman fight without regard for their life, is to simply take their white flag away from them.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Hey....can we get the ammo????? Asking for a friend.