Found a new product for reloaders ..: Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic

interesting new product : Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal

If you hand load or reload, sooner or later you'll discover you made a mistake..
which means you have to either disassemble a loaded round, or throw it out.
With rising costs becoming more of a factor than ever, most will chose to disassemble the round, so save & re-use the components.

The hammer- type bullet pullers do work, I personally have loaded long enough ( & made enough mistakes) to go thru 3 or 4 of them...
enough to have me considering a collet type puller. My reluctance to jump on that bandwagon is the need to purchase a different collet for each caliber.
The expense is one concern (not that I can't afford it) but having to have a bunch of collets to store & go thru, just to pull a few bullets.
As I load most the pistol calibers, + a few rifle cals., I really don't need /want to have to store a bunch of collets.
My reloading tool box is already full, with all the different tools & accessories that I currently use.

Saw an advertisement for a new type bullet puller, the Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
watched a video on it, & thought some here might find it as a useful alternative. I'm considering one.

only negative I see is the need for wall mount..
not sure I want to mount a unit to the wall in my reloading area, which is in my finished basement.

here's the video I watched..unboxing, mounting & used on rifle & pistol rds is shown.

Sea leopard

Fanatic
RCBS 9440 ... While Frankford is my go-to the RCBS is the exception, check it out and keep in mind some collets serve double duty.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't either..I believe it is a new product, just released on the market.
I saw an advert. on a website & watched the video..then decided it was worth sharing, so I posted the link

Latest posts