for Memorial day..

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
My daughter was just commenting that too many have no idea whom the day is for!! I'm so happy that I raised intelligent respectful children who are now raising intelligent respectful grandchildren!! Gives me hope!

I just received two more memorial flags to add to my family wall, I am the keeper and caretaker of all of the family's military memorial flags!
I have one more coming as soon as my moms aunt gets it to me.
No flag is left out and they are proudly displayed:)

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, have we ever lost sight of the most important things in life. To all who would take our freedoms away remember this...Tyrants ALWAYS lose in the end. To all my friends here, I thank you all for everything you do, and I want you to know I do not take what you do for granted. So be well folks, stay safe, stay armed stay free! To all who gave everything there are absolutely no words to express our eternal gratitude. To the wounded who will never be the same, our debt is again too great to measure. To those who have served, and those who are currently serving, May Almighty God continue to keep you all in the safety of his almighty hand. Thank you all.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, have we ever lost sight of the most important things in life. To all who would take our freedoms away remember this...Tyrants ALWAYS lose in the end. To all my friends here, I thank you all for everything you do, and I want you to know I do not take what you do for granted. So be well folks, stay safe, stay armed stay free! To all who gave everything there are absolutely no words to express our eternal gratitude. To the wounded who will never be the same, our debt is again too great to measure. To those who have served, and those who are currently serving, May Almighty God continue to keep you all in the safety of his almighty hand. Thank you all.
1653878409017.gif

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
While some of our Veterans are helpless and on the streets, many illegals are put up in air-conditioned motels. ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS!!!!! This is treason on a grand scale, serve your country with Honor and get put out to suffer while those who have contributed nothing, but potential illegal votes, are taken care of??? While the bastard politicians give lip service to the va and mental health care. It just makes me sick.

To be fair, many Veterans return to a normal, or fairly normal life. We are all wired differently. Still its a travesty that those that need the help are at the end of the line, behind even those that are illegal immigrants. Granted amnesty and a path to citizenship? Wait for it

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
While some of our Veterans are helpless and on the streets, many illegals are put up in air-conditioned motels. ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS!!!!! This is treason on a grand scale, serve your country with Honor and get put out to suffer while those who have contributed nothing, but potential illegal votes, are taken care of??? While the bastard politicians give lip service to the va and mental health care. It just makes me sick.

To be fair, many Veterans return to a normal, or fairly normal life. We are all wired differently. Still its a travesty that those that need the help are at the end of the line, behind even those that are illegal immigrants. Granted amnesty and a path to citizenship? Wait for

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

To be fair, many Veterans return to a normal, or fairly normal life. We are all wired differently. Still its a travesty that those that need the help are at the end of the line, behind even those that are illegal immigrants. Granted amnesty and a path to citizenship? Wait for it
Unfortunately we know the reasoning behind this treatment of the illegals is more votes for the left, and more blood suckers who depend on govt to care for them cradle to grave. Such a shame that our corrupt government thinks more of the people pouring in here, than it does our own people, especially our veterans. Hopefully people will wake up, and speak up, and maybe even arm up, to put an end to this madness. Hope springs eternal. God Bless our vets. Alive, and those who've gone before of us.

Latest posts