FIVE STAND IS ALIVE & WELL

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
[font="verdana][size="2"]We've settled on the 4th Saturday of the month for 5-Stand, beginning in January -- there is a LOT of interest! [/size][/font]

[font="verdana][size="2"]Please join us for a funfilled day of shotgun shooting! We are shooting 5 Stand on Fields 1 and 2 and pre registration is required! You will be scheduled for a set time beginning at 9 am squads. [/size][/font]

[font="verdana][size="2"]Your registration fee of ten bucks covers your targets AND lunch!!!!!!!! Heckofa deal!! [/size][/font]

[font="verdana][size="2"]Call at (405) 818-6125 or even better - email me at: [email protected] . [/size][/font]

[font="verdana][size="2"]Bring 50-ish shells, your favorite shotgun or the shotgun you need some trigger time on, and experience many different shooting angles and scenarios. 5 Stand is a great shooting sport for practice of wing shooting and it ads a splash of competitiveness to just make it hit the mark! Its also the perfect beginner shotgun game. Any expertise, from beginners to expert can shoot 5 Stand and walk away satisfied from shooting the course. So throw your shotgun in your ride, bring a buddy/budette, throw some pellets down range and break bread with some of your fellow gun club members! I guarantee a good time will be had by all! [/size][/font]

[font="verdana][size="2"]REMEMBER: You must make reservations!!!!!!!!!!! Email or call me at the numbers listed above. [/size][/font]

Suzi Rouse
President Oklahoma City Gun Club Board of Trustees
Women's Division Chairman
Training Division Co-Chairman
(405) 818-6125
(405) 842-4204
[email protected]

[font="verdana][size="2"] [/size][/font]

Latest posts