fedex gave me an answer

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow. That makes absolutely no sense. So the douche was going to get out of the vehicle, walk to your door and not even ring the doorbell? WTF?!

I hope you called FedEx. It won't do any good, but it's still worth reporting such crappy service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
we think alike @WTF. I hate to identify myself as he KNEW I caught him BUT I do not want others to experience this kind of bs. Nor do I want to deal with it again

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Same thing happens with the post office for me. Once a month I get meds in the mail, signature required. They always leave a note and never ring or knock.
talk to the delivery person first. if you do not get results,speak with the station manager. you ar epaying for a service

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I get lots of UPS deliveries. Rarely FedEx. That said, Colt shipped a pistol back to me that arrived today. Unannounced, no email, no tracking, nothing. Doorbell rang. My short wife could only make out a man at the door and instructed me to answer it. Fedex guy in Fedex uniform with Fedex truck was waiting, thankfully. Nice as can be.

I'm new to this new neighborhood of new homes. Hope he's the usual route driver.
I demand an email with a tracking #. SACS was supposed to callme first. I did get their email though. no harm done

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Fed X, UPS, they're all the same. For security reasons, I have three signs in front, stating that all deliveries are to be left at the rear door. They just ignore them, and drop them in front, sometimes on the porch, sometimes on the walk. I asked a driver about not reading the sign, she just laughed, and said that she actually could leave stuff at the street, and that's all she is responsible for. Most of these drivers would have study to get fast food jobs. Oh, and they really don't like to deliver ammunition.
I tip them because of ammo and chewys delivers(heavy stuff). That usually garners good service

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
It must be where I live. I just haven't had trouble, but I see them coming from the front window in my home office and meet the UPS guy in the yard... because ammo is heavy ...and I don't want him to hate me more than he does now.
I meet them when I can for the reason you stated. yesterday I was home alone and did not want to lock the dogs up for hours. I met him on the porch.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
My Pops told me a couple things before I started my first job (I'm still there minus a couple sebaticals in the early years) "Don't show up on your first day with new boots. Go scuff those up in the driveway." Said the same thing about cleats. Also "You're getting paid for 100% of you, no matter if you think you're worth more. Don't show up hungover or thinking about p*ssy. Act like you just got the raise you want." Lastly "Don't effin embarrass me." I know now that is the exception, not the rule. Delivery folks are just like the rest of the population, good and bad. That's why I ship stuff to the shop. They can't get away with one of those slips. I'm glad you finally got your package. Hopefully you eventually got the others as well. Screw that guy.

thanks for the well wishes
"Don't show up hungover or thinking about p*ssy. " --LMAO--you dad was spot on. hard not to think of ***** though--it is a hobby

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm lucky with UPS I went to school with our delivery guy and he's great. Takes good care of us. Postal service lady does good also but I agree about fedex, I can't remember the last time I've actually got a delivery! My wife doesn't work and she ms home most days all day so I know there was someone to get an item but I have the same issue, missed delivery slip!!
I even have three security cameras on the front of the house. They don't care.
BEFORE this happened, I could not understand how my wife( who works in her home office inthe front of the home) missed a delivery. NOW I do.

AZ Husker

Well-Known Fanatic
The problem might be in where we live. Here in the heart of a huge city we never get the same delivery guy twice. Rural areas are more consistent.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
The problem might be in where we live. Here in the heart of a huge city we never get the same delivery guy twice. Rural areas are more consistent.
these days , we get the same drivers for most of the year. we found out the hard way(before we could tip our regular guys) that they get switched during the Xmas season many times. NBow we tip our guys over the fir st 9 months tobe sure they know we appreciate their effort. chewys and ammo boxes are heavy.

Latest posts