Fanatics Family Christmas freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I spoke with Blackbeard a while back about doing a fundraiser of sorts for 1911Fanatics.
I used to do these at the other place, but,......

So here’s the deal, to be eligible for the Christmas freebie one MUST be a Fanatics Family member, no exceptions. There are only 100 numbers available. Eligible members will post the number they have selected. I will use a random number selector to pick the number on December 3rd.

The Christmas freebie is a bill that everyone enjoys.

3BC4B224-C858-4788-A23D-393844DA1F39.jpeg

The above is a pic that was pulled from google. The Christmas freebie will be a real bill.

Here is how to find how to upgrade.

BBC823C9-5798-4293-92A2-57B24B9E42D6.jpeg

B5AC3610-1459-4395-A7EE-9BBDC93186AC.jpeg

BF83B196-6B77-4414-9491-3FE1DC11F190.jpeg

Last edited:

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't find how to become a Family Member.

Well, I found it, go to your profile, Personal Details, Your Account. Look towards the bottom for account upgrades. Unfortunately for me, Avast goes crazy when I try, and closes the connection. False positive I am sure.

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Is this where we post our number? I'm going with my lucky number 24 again! Both my kids were born on the 24th

CJ

Well-Known Fanatic
I love the Christmas spirit Bender:D and thank you for thinking of us family members ;)

My lucky number is:

SparkyAZ

Well-Known Fanatic
Hell yes I am in. Who does not need an extra Benjamin in their pocket. I will take #51, please and thank you...

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow dude that is very generous of you. I wish I would've seen this thread earlier. Spent my lunch break trying to figure out how to become a family member. Felt like an idiot when I found it. My phone sucks so that's my excuse. Put me down for 45 please. Thanks for doing this and just bringing our attention to the fact that we can help support our little slice of the interwebs.

Reactions: CJ

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
I spoke with Blackbeard a while back about doing a fundraiser of sorts for 1911Fanatics.
I used to do these at the other place, but,......

So here’s the deal, to be eligible for the Christmas freebie one MUST be a Fanatics Family member, no exceptions. There are only 100 numbers available. Eligible members will post the number they have selected. I will use a random number selector to pick the number on December 1st.

The Christmas freebie is a bill that everyone enjoys.

View attachment 1903

The above is a pic that was pulled from google. The Christmas freebie will be a real bill.

Here is how to find how to upgrade.

View attachment 1906

View attachment 1904

View attachment 1905

Dude, you're Santa at his finest . . . .

Santa Armed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts