F3 Kydex Holster situation ?

Barberbrown

New Fanatic
Greetings to one and all,I have a problem with "F3 Holsters" and don't know where to go from here,I was hoping some one out there might be able to point me in the right direction.I ordered a pocket holster for my Ruger LCRx ( 38 special 5 shot revolver) about three months ago,recieved it,did not fit so I contacted them and was told to return it for the right one or a refund.I sent it back within a week,Insured hand delivered ect. Never heard back from them,they wont return my calls,e-mails ect.so know they have my holster & my money.Its not so much about the $ as much as the point an dishonesty.B,B Retired U.S.M.C

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Never heard of them. I don't buy holsters and such from the little guys unless they are local. I stick with BladeTech, Safariland, comp Tac and my local favorite is Tulster. Did you post on their Facebook page?

Good luck!

Huntersworld

Fanatic
In know Chris from F3 was in a difficult private situation recently. No doubt in my mind that this private matter affected his business.
I ordered a holster and i took almost 1.5 months to get, although the estimated time to completion was 2 weeks. I contacted him through OSA (oklahoma shooters), and he got right back to me and solved the problem. pm me and i can give you his information there.

Maybe he is on here. I dunno.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Jesse Tischauser said:
Never heard of them. I don't buy holsters and such from the little guys unless they are local.
same, unless it's some super-specific thing that I've decided I need. or an AIWB rig because that's just how that goes.

JohnCea

Well-Known Fanatic
Hmm, Our holsters are made of Kydex (made in: USA). Kydex is a thermoplastic, when we heat this up to the right temperature, we can mold it around your pistol..

Latest posts