Pro Rodeo

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Pro Rodeo. No strikes. No Walk outs. If you don't perform, you don't get paid. Everyone stands for the Nation Anthem.
I was once a big college and pro football fan. I have completely lost all interest. Once the kneeling and other disrespect started, I was done with all of it. They can all kiss my arse. They will never get another penny of mine.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I was once a big college and pro football fan. I have completely lost all interest. Once the kneeling and other disrespect started, I was done with all of it. They can all kiss my arse. They will never get another penny of mine.
I never really watched sports, with the exception of what used to be NASCAR. Gave up on them years ago. They pussified the h out of it, and made it not worth a crap.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
My all time #1 reason why I gave up on Pro Sports back in the day?

Late 80's/early 90's.... Boston, MA (back in my Coast Guard days). I have always had a dislike for the Red Socks, going back to when I was just a little kid. Anyway, getting to the point. The defining moment came when Roger Clemens (P) was on the mount (right after signing a nice 7.2M contract (well... you know, that was back then...)). Roger Clemens threw a hissy fit over the condition of the mound, and WALKED OFF THE FIELD! :eek: :mad:
I couldn't believe it, nor could anyone else... A pro baseball player to have that amount of balls to whine, cry, and complain about his pitching mound, that he decides to quit the game?

Pfffffftttttttt.... That was it for me.

Latest posts