Every Day Carry

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We always hear talk about EDC items but after seeing some of the lists, I have my doubts if anyone is really being truthful. I am talking about the stuff you carry EVERY SINGLE DAY, not some days, or days your going on a trip, or days you think about it. Stuff that goes in your pocket no matter if your going to the store or going on vacation.

Obviously there are some days we carry more stuff. If I listed everything in my briefcase, it would look like I am preparing for the apocalypse but I only have it on me 5 days a week and even then, only a portion of each day.

REMEMBER, BE HONEST. We won't learn anything if you try to make your man purse European Shoulder Bag sound like a Rambo movie prop

My current EDC:

• S&W 642
  • Spyderco Delica II
  • small flashlight (right now a Streamlight TL-2)
  • keys
  • wallet (not pictured for security reasons :)) )
  • Phone
09641008924773874536.jpg

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
yep, both are Kytac appendix carry holsters, work great. Your's inspired me. :) The money is dwindling quickly, I"m accepting donations. I wonder how a street corner sign would work saying I need guns and ammo.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
noticed you don't carry a reload, what happens if you have the opportunity to clear the gene pool of 6 zombies and only have 5 rounds?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
yep, both are Kytac appendix carry holsters, work great. Your's inspired me. :)

Is it identical or did you make some mods to mine?

noticed you don't carry a reload, what happens if you have the opportunity to clear the gene pool of 6 zombies and only have 5 rounds?

Honestly I know I should and do SOMETIMES. But since we were being truthful, I didn't include it in the list. When I do, it is a speed strip. loaded with 5

TroyF

TheBearcat
here is one of mine:

Maxpedition G2G bag:
Glock 35 and spare mag
Handcuffs
Blade
Pen and Sharpie
Chapstick and sunscreen
Gloves
Cold weather beanie
Tourniquet

And....

Diamondback E&E bag:
4 AR mags
2 Glock mags
Flashlight
2 flashbangs
2 canisters of CS
Extra flashbang pins
Spare batteries
Tourniquet
Bottle of water

Attachments

• image-1408292981.png
    image-1408292981.png
    1 MB · Views: 56

TroyF

TheBearcat
Here its is with crap in it.....

Yep, it is a purse.

Attachments

• image-2162352172.png
    image-2162352172.png
    960.8 KB · Views: 55

imacgyver

Founding Member
Imagine digging down into your bag to find that
1. Dang, I forgot my flash bangs or
2. Crap, one of the flash bangs leaked all over my tuna sandwich.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
I need to assemble a EDC bag, I have a small Maxpedition pouch that I sometimes carry a gun in. It works, and doesn't look like a fanny pack. I was going to start using it as an IFAK when hunting, but since I got a G19 that fits (barely) I may put it back on summer holster duty. I have wanted for a while to make a bit of a first aid kit to go in the back of the car, with pressure bandages, and such. I really need to get that put together, as well as get a general purpose EDC bag...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I have wanted for a while to make a bit of a first aid kit to go in the back of the car, with pressure bandages, and such. I really need to get that put together, as well as get a general purpose EDC bag...

Here is my First Aid Kit. Carried in my EDC Bag.

Outside Zippered pocket:
  • Space blanket
  • Sterile gloves
  • Small CPR only pouch (mouth guard and sterile gloves)
Inside zippered pocket 1:
  • Adhesive tape
  • 2 rolls of 4” gauze
  • Medical scissors
  • wood splints (popsicle sticks)
  • Tylenol
  • Bayer Aspirin (heart attack)
  • Antiseptic wipes
  • Tweezers and safety pins
Zippered pocket 2:
  • Miscellaneous band-aids
  • 6 4x4 gauze pads
  • Neosporin ointment
  • Butterfly closures
P5160058.jpg

P5160059.jpg

TroyF

TheBearcat
Troy, What do you carry your G35 in? Do you have one of those Velcro holsters from Maxpedition or do you just use your own brand

There is a zippered compartment that the gun fits in. No holster. Blasphemy you say? I fabricated a small piece of kydex that snaps around the triggerguard. The "trigger holster" is attached to the inside of the pocket with paracord. So when i reach i , i dont worry about slipping into the triggerguard. When i draw, the paracord pulls the "trigger holster" off the pistol.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a zippered compartment that the gun fits in. No holster. Blasphemy you say? I fabricated a small piece of kydex that snaps around the triggerguard. The "trigger holster" is attached to the inside of the pocket with paracord. So when i reach i , i dont worry about slipping into the triggerguard. When i draw, the paracord pulls the "trigger holster" off the pistol.

BRILLIANT!

And even thought my post got deleted, I still want some flashbangs....

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I fabricated a small piece of kydex that snaps around the triggerguard. The "trigger holster" is attached to the inside of the pocket with paracord. So when i reach i , i dont worry about slipping into the triggerguard. When i draw, the paracord pulls the "trigger holster" off the pistol.

I think we need to see that.

Latest posts