Ed Brown Magazine exchange

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Just FYI to all out there. Ed Brown website has a magazine exchange that I've use before and can attest to it being a good deal. Send in any 1911 mags any make or condition and get a new EB mag of your choice for $10. 1 for 1. The form and details are on the EB web site. I've got about 20 of them both 7&8 round mags. This is a chance to get rid of your old, off brand or questionable mags for new dependable ones at a great price. Happy shopping.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Just FYI to all out there. Ed Brown website has a magazine exchange that I've use before and can attest to it being a good deal. Send in any 1911 mags any make or condition and get a new EB mag of your choice for $10. 1 for 1. The form and details are on the EB web site. I've got about 20 of them both 7&8 round mags. This is a chance to get rid of your old, off brand or questionable mags for new dependable ones at a great price. Happy shopping.
They are great mags, I have some 7roundes, and I really like 'em.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody have an idea who is making EB's mags? Checkmate, Mccor, etc?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody have an idea who is making EB's mags? Checkmate, Mccor, etc?
If I had to venture an opinion, I'd say probably Checkmate. Whom ever is making them is certainly doing a great job doing it tho.

Latest posts