Duke IDPA match 12 Jul 14

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got back from shooting today's IDPA match at the Indian Territory Practical Shooters Club www.itpsc.net Duke, OK which is held on the 2nd Sat. Contact. Michael R. ( Rod ) Snell
[email protected]: or follow the link to the range information above if you are interested. If not keep reading....

Sign-up was at 0930. Start time was 1000. There were five stages which consisted of two drills and three scenario stages. Good stages all. It was nice having a stage and then having to figure it out on your own. In other words no script to follow except the rules.

All shooters were safe and ready to paste, score or take on what ever needed to be done. Scores were tallied on site and only took a few minutes which provided face time and lies being told er war stories...wait I was the only one making doing that :)

No range nazis, nor rule nazis, nor a lot of calls for cover though it was called at least once during a great misuse of said cover. .

Folks if you want to shoot IDPA and have the time I would suggest (highly suggest) the match at the ITPSC.

Airic

I shoot.
The ITPSC IDPA match never stopped. I dont think Rod has missed putting on the match in many years.

Airic

I shoot.
shootingbuff said:
Yes sir, and Rod even explained the changes that we needed to know for the stages we shot.
That man knows the rules back and forth. He has to correct me all the time because I never know what im doing in IDPA lol

Rodshoot

Well-Known Fanatic
As usual, rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. We do IDPA every 2nd Sat at ITPSC.

If you want info on the ITPSC matches, First Choice is the club web site: HTTP://www.ITPSC.net . All ITPSC matches are posted there.

Second choice is to contact me via email BEFORE the day of the match.

Those that know me don't even try to reach me on the phone, because I NEVER answer it. If you want to try, leave a message and hope that someday (maybe) I'll try to return the call. EMAIL is MUCH faster.

As always, everyone is welcome to our matches, and yes, I know how far it is from OK City to Duke. I shoot at OK City gun club from time to time, and gasoline is high.

See you at the range,

Rod

Latest posts