Division

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok I'm confused as hell with this one! I was digging around in the USPSA book to figure out what division I would be classified in and well I'm more confused now then when I first started! from what I read I would be running Limited in pistol but damned if I can figure out the shotgun or rifle part of it! can you fella's help me out a touch please?

Here's what I'm shooting,

AR15 with open sights and a SJC comp
CZ Shotgun nothing special other than a mag tube
G23 for the time being until I save more pennies

So am I just a freakin' moron or have others had problems figuring this out? from what I could figure out I'd either be limited or tactical but both have optics allowances and I'm shooting open sights, I'm confused as to where I belong :-( I should have just bought a damn scope! Later,

Kirk

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
If I'm not mistaken, I tihnk the setup puts you in TAC irons or non magnified for the local matches at OKCGC...

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I need to figure this out so I get put into the right division as I've not shot comp in I know at least 7 years, if I start this I'm afraid I'm gonna be ate up with it :67: and I'd just like to get started on the right foot. Thanks Rusty! I thought I recalled the Tac Irons division last 3-gun. I didn't know you were in Moore? you close everyone else is out North it seems. Later,

Kirk

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
Jesse is correct!! for USPSA the division is called "limited", for other matches it is called other things. Welcome to Limited, we always enjoy getting more shooters, if you have questions feel free to ask either KurtM or myself, we've shot in that division for a long time,.... well he has, I started in Limited and have shot in HM for the last 5 or so years, and now will go back to Limited.

trapr

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks fella's! I need to try and get ahold of Kurt to see if he got some goodies for me. I just went with the irons cause it seems not many folks shoot them and I just like to be different. bigbrowndog thanks for the offer there is a good chance I might drop you a line from time to time.

Well at least I got close on the divisions :) so I'm a limited person now, sounds kinda bad though LMAO Later,

Kirk

Latest posts