Climbing the stairs

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Obama and his communist cronies are defiantly running the show. Antifa and BLM made a good show for them and got there "Protection Money" and hate the Cops going. Just watch all the commercials and trash programing on TV and the so called news. Anything against our American culture goes. A total freak show. And the fools rush in.
I never thought I would live long enough to see the things I'm seeing. Everything is upside down. It really makes me miss the Reagan years. Trump is actually better than Reagan. He just led us in a different time when there are obviously more demons like Pelosi, etc. roaming Earth.

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
Obama and his communist cronies are defiantly running the show. Antifa and BLM made a good show for them and got there "Protection Money" and hate the Cops going. Just watch all the commercials and trash programing on TV and the so called news. Anything against our American culture goes. A total freak show. And the fools rush in.
I agree . The thing I don't understand is this: who is the decider? Someone makes the final call. Who is it? Without holding office , it is just a matter of time before they turn on each other with competing commie agendas.

So how do they hold it together without one real person to make the call? It's either someone with money beyond comprehension , or someone who makes the kind of offers no one can refuse ....who could that be?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
the ccp is the shot caller. odumbo , klinton, schumer, schiff and the rest are the manipulaters of the the ever expanding communist party. ccp is ruthless, once in their control no one will double cross them

It will take a major confrontation to regain control of the country we love. Most all of "us" have taken the oath and it has no time limit. It has happened so fast, most didn't see it happening. Education system, television, music, movies. msm have all advanced the ccp cause , I just can't comprehend the why???

My remaining time on earth is likely short, but I have children and grand children all who understand whats at stake and are Believers, white and very conservative. They are poster children of the enemy at the gate. I pray for their safety, and the safety of your families.

To regain control of OUR country, we must start small. Get involved in local school boards, local politics, etc. Its the only hope, clearly the GOP for the most part are sold out. Can't count on Supreme Court, FBI, or any gov't agency. It will be a long struggle, but if not us, who? If not now, when?

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
the ccp is the shot caller. odumbo , klinton, schumer, schiff and the rest are the manipulaters of the the ever expanding communist party. ccp is ruthless, once in their control no one will double cross them

It will take a major confrontation to regain control of the country we love. Most all of "us" have taken the oath and it has no time limit. It has happened so fast, most didn't see it happening. Education system, television, music, movies. msm have all advanced the ccp cause , I just can't comprehend the why???

My remaining time on earth is likely short, but I have children and grand children all who understand whats at stake and are Believers, white and very conservative. They are poster children of the enemy at the gate. I pray for their safety, and the safety of your families.

To regain control of OUR country, we must start small. Get involved in local school boards, local politics, etc. Its the only hope, clearly the GOP for the most part are sold out. Can't count on Supreme Court, FBI, or any gov't agency. It will be a long struggle, but if not us, who? If not now, when?
The same conclusion hit me last night .

The Demturds always accuse their opponent of doing exactly what the demturds are actually doing . Collusion accusations divert investigation into opponent collusion to smoke screen democratic collusion .

All we need to do is to examine their accusations. Whatever they are whining about as injustice, is exactly what they are doing . Not quite sure how I missed that

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir but.............the people who founded this Country, and made it the greatest Nation on the planet, are no longer the people running the Country. There are so many "minorities" out there that they are now the majority. We have been divided into so many different groups or classes that we are easily conquered. There is no longer a "will of the people" as the people are so "diversified" that a single voice can no longer be heard.
I am only one person, but always felt I was a member of a much larger society that were known as "Americans". I no longer think that is a viable belief. There are just too many hyphenated people.
I have been an optimist all my life and I'm still trying to cling to my optimism but, it is harder every day. Most folks are trying to look forward to the 2022 election and "taking back the Country". After the last election I don't see any hope for honest elections in the future. Maybe.........but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure we are past the point of no return.
As always, just my humble opinion.
TR

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
You can not like someone or care for their politics without going nasty folks. Won't tolerate vulgar name calling of whomever.

Donald Woods

Fanatic
I think you're right. Biden is just a front man for those actually calling the shots. I'm afraid Obama is running the government again...this time, he's pulling the strings from behind the curtain and doesn't answer for anything. It appears that they are trying to destroy the country along the lines of Alinsky's Rules For Radicals. We can't take much more and remain a viable country. They are burying us in debt while bringing as many across the border as possible. These people are bringing all kinds of problems and disease into the country with them.
When are the people in this country going to stand up to this ****.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I read a statement, not in jest, suggesting using an escalator for him to get on Air Farce One. If he can't manage a set of steps, how in the heck is he going to manage the Country ? We all trip, especially some of us that ain't as young as we used to be, but 3X's....Come on MAN.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I read a statement, not in jest, suggesting using an escalator for him to get on Air Farce One. If he can't manage a set of steps, how in the heck is he going to manage the Country ? We all trip, especially some of us that ain't as young as we used to be, but 3X's....Come on MAN.
Colion Noir did a video talking about that and how stairs are more deadly than AR15s and if safety really was the issue he would have to use one of those stair climber seats to board AF1FC7680B1-33D3-4D20-8D76-6B554AF0FDE8.jpeg

Liggett

Well-Known Fanatic
If he wasn't pretending to be a "spry" almost 80 years old and jog up the stairs, maybe he wouldn't have tripped 3 times. Maybe next time he'll trip at the top coming down.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
My Sicilian grandparents came through Ellis Island, as did the grandparents of some on this forum, I suspect. At the immigration facility, they had to pass a number of tests for health and suitability to be allowed in. Just arriving at Ellis Island was no guarantee of approval to enter the USA. More than a few failed entry for one reason or another and were sent back on the same boat they arrived on. How times have changed and how our country's morals and knowledge of its history have changed.

Ralph

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
My Sicilian grandparents came through Ellis Island, as did the grandparents of some on this forum, I suspect. At the immigration facility, they had to pass a number of tests for health and suitability to be allowed in. Just arriving at Ellis Island was no guarantee of approval to enter the USA. More than a few failed entry for one reason or another and were sent back on the same boat they arrived on. How times have changed and how our country's morals and knowledge of its history have changed.

Ralph
My grandmother was a toddler when her family of 6 , and her Aunt came over . They turned my grandmother away and admitted the rest of her family . She went back to Italy with my aunt . Waited 9 years before they could afford to bring her back to Ellis Island for the second try.

She never said anything about this, but according to my math, her ship came across in WWI when Germany u boats torpedoed anything that floated . You really gotta want to live here for that risk.

The men in the family all became coal miners, and were thankful for it.

One of my uncles that was born in the states became a lawyer on a coal miners wage . He later became a United States Senator . They didn't call it the land of opportunity for nothing . However they seemed to understand the relationship between hard work and the opportunity that comes from it. My grandfather used to tell me we are all created equally , but from there forward, my success is up to me. I never thought much of that 60 year old advice until recently. He was way ahead of his time .

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Ellis Island was the door way to this Country. Now, they come from all over and there are no checks or balances. They are going to flood this Country and end up like France and England. There are areas in both Countries in major cities where the police are not permitted to patrol. Lawless is never ending and the areas keep spreading. That looks to be our future. I apologize for the rant. Peace.