Climbing the stairs

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I mean, falling up stairs happens....I don't wish ill on anyone, and to be almost 80, and President...surely has to take a toll. Every step you take on camera.....never able to readjust without being on camera...doesn't sound fun.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I mean, falling up stairs happens....I don't wish ill on anyone, and to be almost 80, and President...surely has to take a toll. Every step you take on camera.....never able to readjust without being on camera...doesn't sound fun.
I'm ashamed to say how many times I've busted my arse going up and down stairs. But, I'm thankful it's never been captured on video, or replayed over and over again on the news.....and even in slow motion on the internet!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife trips over air!!! She's got a scraped and bruised knee from the shopping trip with the daughter to prove it! A very old man and the daughter helped her up:-(

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I'd rather have a fumbling fool in there than the wicked witch of the west. That's pretty bad
From what I read she's extremely pro active already , Biden's just a shill . As long as he can sign his name , they'll probably leave him alone . I also feel the dems have enough dirt on him to control him , and tell him to step down for " health reasons " .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
From what I read she's extremely pro active already , Biden's just a shill . As long as he can sign his name , they'll probably leave him alone . I also feel the dems have enough dirt on him to control him , and tell him to step down for " health reasons " .
I think you're right. Biden is just a front man for those actually calling the shots. I'm afraid Obama is running the government again...this time, he's pulling the strings from behind the curtain and doesn't answer for anything. It appears that they are trying to destroy the country along the lines of Alinsky's Rules For Radicals. We can't take much more and remain a viable country. They are burying us in debt while bringing as many across the border as possible. These people are bringing all kinds of problems and disease into the country with them.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Obama and his communist cronies are defiantly running the show. Antifa and BLM made a good show for them and got there "Protection Money" and hate the Cops going. Just watch all the commercials and trash programing on TV and the so called news. Anything against our American culture goes. A total freak show. And the fools rush in.

Latest posts