classification upgrades

ChrisC

Revolver Division
looks like I also made B class in limited this month....

Limited
Class: B
Percent: 61.301%

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
That's what you get for burning down a classifier. You forgot to put one in the dirt.. Congrats Chris I'm bettin you make Master in ICORE before Jesse. B) later rdd

TroyF

TheBearcat
Awesome Chris.
I've been stuck in B Production for ever. Admittidly, I try too hard on Classifiers and always end up tanking. And it's been my luck that my squad always starts on the Classifier, so I end up shooting it cold. Not making excuses....the problem is the guy behind the gun. More specificlly, the lump about two feet above my arse is the problem.
But L10 is looking promising.....sitting about 73% right now.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
Congrats, Chris. My B card in production should be in the mail also.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm hoping to get to "B" limited sometime in the not too distant future... I'm finally starting to not tank classifiers quite as badly, creeping up on 60%. lol. Things have been coming together recently, so here's hoping.

Congrats to everyone else!

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Just a side note but my limited b card is in limited revolver in icore. I'm also b revo and production in uspsa......

backer

Well-Known Fanatic
Finally classified, looks like i'll be terrorizing "D" class production for a while. :97:

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I shot one awhile back and according to the CMcalc app on my phone I was withing 0.5% of a B class score. It's too bad, because I haven't even been close since. :angry:

Latest posts