Carnage, Mayhem, and Laughter

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
If you guys don't have anything to do Saturday night, come over to Stillwater and watch me and a bunch of other crazy people compete in EnduroCross.

Night show starts at 7pm. It is at the Lazy J Arena on 80th between Perkins Rd(177) and Western

Visit www.stillwaterracing.com/stillwaterendurocross.html for more information

If you don't have a bike and want to ride... I'll give you a loaner as long as you have proper gear and get there early enough. (registration opens at 11am, contact me for more info)

Here are some sample video's of what is in store for spectators and competitors;

dennishoddy

Holy Mother of all fun races!!
I never rode trials, but my Ex brother in law did.
We went to a trials in Agusta Ks that was an international event. The Japenese team sat on their trials bikes watching every team in front of them.....with no kick stand down.... Perfectly balanced. All for intimidation.
My BIL was an outlaw racer, and didn't even come close to the Japenese. Incredible!

Do you think they would allow my ATC 250SX? :85:

dennishoddy

If the course your on Saturday, is as technical as the video, the quads with all of the extra weight may have their hands full.

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure how difficult the track will be in comparison to that particular event. We will have a firewood pit, some tractor tires, lots of telephone poles and 13 tons of rock to put into the arena.

Hope to see some shooter out there... I've come to a few matches and made a fool of myself for your enjoyment, so come out and watch me make a fool of myself in my element!

Latest posts