Buyer beware - XS ghost ring Rifle sights

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a set of XS sights that I put on my Marlin 30-30 over a year ago. I sighted the gun in with the aperture sights at 50 yards. The sights were 1 1/2 - 2" high with the rear bottomed out. Not a huge deal, but I contacted the customer support to see if there was fix. After talking to the customer guy via email, I was under the impression that he would send a swap for a taller front. I waited and never heard anything. As I have other guns to hunt with I let it go and honestly kinda forgot about it....

Fast forward to this year before hunting season. I decided to hunt with the Marlin, but remember that the sight were a little off. Not really enough to miss a deer under 100, but hey, why not fix it? I sent an email to them again asking the same questions. The customer service guy seemed willing to work with me...until i said that I had contacted them about a year ago. After that, I never heard from him again.

Too bad really, since I like the sights and the scout scope rail I bought from them. However, I can't honestly say that I'll be inclined to deal with them again.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Try again, but don't mention the previous correspondence.
You may not want to talk to them again, but maybe you can at least get the proper sight to cure your rifle.

Latest posts